Author Topic: Biden Shoveling Millions to NPOs to Pro Illegal Immigration Scheme  (Read 142 times)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
And the  NPOs are getting richer, while defending their "faith based smuggling. Like it, or not, these faith based organizations are in it for the money, and are in turn influencing the courts.

https://www.heritage.org/immigration/commentary/biden-shovels-millions-nonprofits-aid-his-open-border-schemes-congress-must
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Biden Shoveling Millions to NPOs to Pro Illegal Immigration Scheme
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2024, 01:48:58 AM »
 And I'd bet all these religious ''charity's'' are in the tax free bracket. All that is what I call free money. No overhead in getting it. And spend it any way they want. >:(
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Dee

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2024, 02:00:18 AM »
And I'd bet all these religious ''charity's'' are in the tax free bracket. All that is what I call free money. No overhead in getting it. And spend it any way they want. >:(

They are indeed tax exempt.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2024, 02:39:30 AM »
  Naturally, Biden should not be supporting these outfits who promote law breaking.... and NOBODY ELSE should either.

Anybody who helps these anti American groups, should share in their condemnation.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2024, 08:04:43 AM »
Doctors Without Borders is another enabling NPO and they to furnish things like detailed maps to help the illegals navigate the country.