Author Topic: Biden Urged to Seize Control of Texas National Guard  (Read 758 times)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Biden Urged to Seize Control of Texas National Guard
« on: January 25, 2024, 01:35:26 AM »
Texas, and Texans, are being pushed towards a reckoning with the federal government.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/joe-biden-urged-to-seize-texas-national-guard-from-greg-abbott-over-border/ar-BB1hb6WJ
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Biden Urged to Seize Control of Texas National Guard
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2024, 01:46:22 AM »
 I read where a couple of Democrat rep's in Texas, plus Beto O'Rourke are saying this. I think it would be a great idea if Gov. Abbott dropped a few busloads of illegals off at their house's, and they could feed them, cloth them for a couple month's. Basically, put your money where your mouth is, or shut the hell up.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Dee

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2024, 02:10:21 AM »
I read where a couple of Democrat rep's in Texas, plus Beto O'Rourke are saying this. I think it would be a great idea if Gov. Abbott dropped a few busloads of illegals off at their house's, and they could feed them, cloth them for a couple month's. Basically, put your money where your mouth is, or shut the hell up.

But common sense dictates that they will be quickly removed. Abbott has done that very thing several times, to high profile politicians.
It sounds good, but accomplishes nothing.

When DeSantis sent illegals to Marthas Vineyard how long did that last. A few hours, and it accomplished nothing.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2024, 02:23:23 AM »

But common sense dictates that they will be quickly removed. Abbott has done that very thing several times, to high profile politicians.

Placing them in affluent communities...just to see them tiurned away, would be most effective..

He could call understanding news agencies while they are on their way (Real America News, OAN etc.), so they can be on hand to record the reaction of the snobs. 

He could even call the local TV news stations, just before they arrive.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2024, 02:33:53 AM »

Placing them in affluent communities...just to see them tiurned away, would be most effective..

He could call understanding news agencies while they are on their way (Real America News, OAN etc.), so they can be on hand to record the reaction of the snobs. 

He could even call the local TV news stations, just before they arrive.

Have you not been paying attention? That has been happening for the last 3 years, is old news, the media doesn't care, and it does nothing to solve the problem.

For most of you, this is a topic of interest that "at the moment" doesn't affect you. Such stunts accomplished nothing. The illegals are quickly moved out, and it is a non event.

THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD IS DEMOCRATS WANT BIDEN TO SEIZE CONTROL OF THE TEXAS NATIONAL GUARD! ::)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2024, 02:45:15 AM »
..And Biden should keep his hands off !  ..But he is just stupid enough to try such a dumb stunt !

It  is more than a "topic of interest" for all Americans, since these lawbreakers are not staying on the borders, but flooding the whole country

Yesterday I saw a reporter on Real America News make a dumb mistake...but fortunately it harmed noone.  He spoke about New Hampshire
   voter's #1 concern being the border.

He said they were very concerned, although "the  border is 2,000 miles away" !  Well DUH !  Sorry, but New Hampshire is ON THE BORDER..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline GTS225

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2024, 04:47:27 AM »
Texas, and Texans, are being pushed towards a reckoning with the federal government.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/joe-biden-urged-to-seize-texas-national-guard-from-greg-abbott-over-border/ar-BB1hb6WJ

HORSESHIT!  Can't be done.  I was in the Iowa Nat'l Guard for 17 years.  The National guard troops are under the jurisdiction of that state's Governor, and the president has to ask permission to utilize them for a mission.
Now, most governor's won't turn down the president, but it's a new political world out there.  It would not surprise me in the least if a governor told the current "Commander-in chief" to piss up a rope.

Just my 2-pence.....Roger

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2024, 06:21:49 AM »

HORSESHIT!  Can't be done.  I was in the Iowa Nat'l Guard for 17 years.  The National guard troops are under the jurisdiction of that state's Governor, and the president has to ask permission to utilize them for a mission.
Now, most governor's won't turn down the president, but it's a new political world out there.  It would not surprise me in the least if a governor told the current "Commander-in chief" to piss up a rope.

Well Roger, Governor Abbott has just pretty much done that.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline JeffG

• Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2024, 07:00:05 AM »
Well... the first Civil War was fought over States' Rights, so let's see where this goes.
Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline Dee

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2024, 07:10:22 AM »
Well... the first Civil War was fought over States' Rights, so let's see where this goes.

Sure was.
Like Like x 1 Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline wtxbadger

• Trade Count: (7)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2024, 02:58:47 PM »
The civil war is already engaged starting with the cutting of wire barriers by the border patrol and the volleying shot of Texas shutting down a state park and controlling that section of the border. So far it's a war of legalities and actions and reactions as this plays out in the courts and on the ground. Red states are aligning themselves with Texas and several have been sending some of their National Guard members to Texas to help and support the Texas National Guard units and law enforcement trying to stem the tide of illegals crossing over.

In the meantime Biden doesn't have a clue about what's going on other than what his handlers are telling him. He has full blown Parkinson's related dementia and is being propped up with every imaginable meds they can come up with trying to get him through the presidential campaign. JMO
wtxbadger

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2024, 03:11:16 PM »
  For Biden & Co. to even THINK about it..is a huge mistake.  To try such a thing, would be the worst violation of state's rights since 1861.

Offline Dee

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2024, 03:37:34 PM »
The civil war is already engaged starting with the cutting of wire barriers by the border patrol and the volleying shot of Texas shutting down a state park and controlling that section of the border. So far it's a war of legalities and actions and reactions as this plays out in the courts and on the ground. Red states are aligning themselves with Texas and several have been sending some of their National Guard members to Texas to help and support the Texas National Guard units and law enforcement trying to stem the tide of illegals crossing over.

In the meantime Biden doesn't have a clue about what's going on other than what his handlers are telling him. He has full blown Parkinson's related dementia and is being propped up with every imaginable meds they can come up with trying to get him through the presidential campaign. JMO

Agreed

Offline Dee

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2024, 03:38:07 PM »

For Biden & Co. to even THINK about it..is a huge mistake.  To try such a thing, would be the worst violation of state's rights since 1861.

:o

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2024, 01:56:05 AM »

agreed. it cant be done without abbots permission so why even post about it.
blue lives matter

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2024, 04:39:35 AM »
I read yesterday that 19 of the red states are going to send guard troops to help Texas.  If all the 25 red states did this, it would send a loud message to Washington.  Right now the Senate is discussing border policy but can't agree on anything. 
Opelika Portal

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2024, 07:01:33 AM »
new low. now you post a personal attack on me because i agree with someone elses post. i sure got under your skin ;D. gosh it hurts that i have things you dont. i wish i could have lived my life and ended up with a used old truck and still have to work to pay the bills in my 70s
blue lives matter

Online Mule 11

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2024, 07:30:41 AM »
Then we have faggodactyl. The Master Baiter...

Offline Dee

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2024, 08:22:58 AM »

agreed. it cant be done without abbots permission so why even post about it.

Its  current news.

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2024, 03:44:41 PM »
 Latest I could find, 14 states are in the process of sending National Guard troops to Texas. Things are starting to heat up!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2024, 02:56:51 AM »
Latest I could find, 14 states are in the process of sending National Guard troops to Texas. Things are starting to heat up!

THe Guardian says;

" Other states that have announced plans to send national guard troops to Texas, though in much smaller numbers than Florida, include North Dakota, Idaho, Nebraska, Iowa, West Virginia, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina and Mississippi, with the aim of also intercepting drug smuggling.'

..It sure doesn't look like a purely southern and/or western move !   

I haven't seen the southern border states volunteering to help the northern border states.  ..Buit that is understandable, since their hands are
    already quite full, with their own border problems.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2024, 04:15:07 AM »
Bama sent about 1500 already and those are back home. I believe we have 750 there now. Southern states are helping.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2024, 04:27:11 AM »
Bama sent about 1500 already and those are back home. I believe we have 750 there now. Southern states are helping.

They sure are, and we all should appreciate trhat fact !