Author Topic: Let's Elect a Drug Lord!  (Read 605 times)

Offline TrumpWon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Let's Elect a Drug Lord!
« on: January 26, 2024, 03:50:47 AM »
Under the Trump administration, the White House Medical Unit -- a joint Defense Department team that provides medical care for the president, vice president and family members and also manages health services for certain high-level officials -- sent ineligible staff members to military hospitals for specialty care and surgeries, the DoD inspector general has found.

The medical unit also dispensed hundreds of free prescriptions, including controlled substances, to people in the White House, the DoD inspector general said in a report released Jan. 8.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2024/01/16/ineligible-white-house-staffers-got-free-care-military-hospitals-free-prescription-drugs-watchdog.html

We found that the White House Medical Unit provided a wide range of health care and pharmaceutical services to ineligible White House staff in violation of Federal law and regulation and DoD policy.  Additionally, the White House Medical Unit dispensed prescription medications, including controlled substances, to ineligible White House staff.

https://media.defense.gov/2024/Jan/09/2003373440/-1/-1/1/DODIG-2024-044_REDACTED%20SECURE.PDF

Online Mule 11

Re: Let's Elect a Drug Lord!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2024, 05:45:01 AM »
Washington d.c saw a 35% increase In homicide and a 67% increase in robberies many of which were car jackings and other violent crime under joe bidens attorney general. Merrick garland said “  we saw a encouraging decline in crime in Many parts of the country “
Sure not in D.C. under his and the dems watch...
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2024, 04:41:32 AM »
Under the Trump administration, the White House Medical Unit -- a joint Defense Department team that provides medical care for the president, vice president and family members and also manages health services for certain high-level officials -- sent ineligible staff members to military hospitals for specialty care and surgeries, the DoD inspector general has found.

The medical unit also dispensed hundreds of free prescriptions, including controlled substances, to people in the White House, the DoD inspector general said in a report released Jan. 8.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2024/01/16/ineligible-white-house-staffers-got-free-care-military-hospitals-free-prescription-drugs-watchdog.html

We found that the White House Medical Unit provided a wide range of health care and pharmaceutical services to ineligible White House staff in violation of Federal law and regulation and DoD policy.  Additionally, the White House Medical Unit dispensed prescription medications, including controlled substances, to ineligible White House staff.

https://media.defense.gov/2024/Jan/09/2003373440/-1/-1/1/DODIG-2024-044_REDACTED%20SECURE.PDF

And we can rest assured that things improved greatly with the Biden administration ! ;)  :D :D  ;D ;D ;D

Crack heaqd son, Hunter alone probably used more than that !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2024, 08:42:26 AM »
Instead of spewing baseless accusations why don’t you contact the DoD OIG and get a real investigation going?

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2024, 09:01:37 AM »
 Well, you do have a mentally ill person by the Name of Dr. Rachel Levine running some of the operations in DC. I personally, wouldn't let HIM look at my dog. But that's my opinion!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2024, 09:38:04 AM »
I’ll bet you and your dog are like a fine wine :)

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2024, 10:29:15 AM »
  Typical! I post the truth, and like Jack Nicholson said- You can't handle the truth!  ;)
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2024, 01:59:38 PM »
Instead of spewing baseless accusations why don’t you contact the DoD OIG and get a real investigation going?

Baseless... I guess..but some pics do look like him..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2024, 03:13:17 PM »
Looks like Hunter was getting into Trump’s White House stash :)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2024, 05:22:59 PM »
Sorry guys, I know how you love to argue with your buddy Trump Won but I just can't take it anymore. He's gone again. Wonder who he will be next time?

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2024, 05:41:41 PM »
Sorry guys, I know how you love to argue with your buddy Trump Won but I just can't take it anymore. He's gone again. Wonder who he will be next time?

My memory isn't that great at times anymore.
All I can remember is two blocks and flounder.
Don't matter to me. I don't interact with pinhead
trolls anyway. I can't fathom a man that would
want another man's spigot in his exit
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2024, 12:50:04 AM »

I would have preferred that you had eliminated him much sooner, but later is much better than never.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Casull

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2024, 09:19:34 AM »
Don't let the door hit you.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2024, 09:25:35 AM »
Don't let the door hit you.