Author Topic: Iraq  (Read 605 times)

Offline Horse Thief

• Trade Count: (0)
Iraq
« on: April 01, 2004, 04:58:52 AM »
Does everyone think that President Bush and his dad are the only ones to attack Iraq. Seems like Clinton did for 3-4 days and then quit for their Religous Holiday. Wouldn't won't to upset anyone there. Getting up on my soapbox is killing my knees. Just my .02 worth.
Thanks
Gary :wink:

Offline big medicine

• Contributor
Iraq
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2004, 09:09:57 AM »
All I have to say is that it is a good thing I was not on a ring mount 50 yesterday when those animals were dragging those dead bodies through the streets.

Offline RIFLERANGER

• Avid Poster
Iraq
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2004, 09:14:34 AM »
Ring mount 50 nuttin' .....
Lucky for the entire village of Fallujah I am not a bomber pilot.
I would have risked a dishonorable discharge, even treason to put down the entire area in one big explosion.
Let's see 'em dance in the streets when they are ashes.
Ranger
"HAVE YOU HUGGED YOUR RIFLES TODAY ?!"

Offline Horse Thief

Iraq
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2004, 09:16:05 AM »
My Dad taught me that you have to have Their attention before you talk to them.  That may involve a 2x4, peavy or just a good butt kickin, but before you speak, have their attention. This advice from Broken Bow OK
Thanks

Offline big medicine

• Contributor
Iraq
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2004, 10:43:07 AM »
Horsethief,
Your father is a very wise man! Now lets get those SOBs attention!

Offline Major

• A Real Regular
Iraq
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2004, 01:44:33 PM »
Quote from: Horse Thief
My Dad taught me that you have to have Their attention before you talk to them.  That may involve a 2x4, peavy or just a good butt kickin, but before you speak, have their attention. This advice from Broken Bow OK

What your dad said is true.   In WWII the Arabs would switch back and forth almost daily depending on who one the battle the day before.   One day they were in the German camp, the next in the English or American.   Who ever won had their attention.   They are spineless cowards that will not fight eye to eye but sneak around with brainwashed suicide bombers behind everyone’s back.   I think we need to get their attention with a few megatons.  

Deactivated as trouble maker

Offline Riflemanz

Iraq
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2004, 03:04:14 PM »
their damn lucky i'm not in charge,i would put a B52 carpet bomb strike right thru the center of town.
Have you hugged your 45-70 lately?
NRA Member
Menomonee Falls Gun club member
REM 7400 .270
Marlin 1895,1894
Ruger 44Mag Super Redhawk
Glock 19

Offline Horse Thief

Iraq
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2004, 04:59:46 PM »
My Dad was a POW in WW11, the Japanese had him for 13 months. and he was ashamned that he got caught and wouldn't talk about it. I didn't know till 1990 that this happend. Boy some times you just don't understand.

Gary :?
Thanks

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (2)
Horse Theif and All
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2004, 04:49:40 AM »
After seeing and reading about that I was so incredibly angry I could hardly even spit.  God knows how angry I was, and still am.  I am not a peaceful man.  I don't look for trouble but I never run from it.  Had I possessed some means to effect payback I would have, as one other poster so aptly put it, turned the sand into glass and made a radioactive swimming pool out of the entire Sunni Triangle.

But, one of you said that you have to get their attention first.  I'm sorry Friend, but after seeing what they have done and how unrepentant they are, why waste time on getting their attention?  Just give them their due and let the desert winds blow their remains away.  As with the pictures posted by the Biker Babe in the USSR (former), I sure don't see any reason not to make the entire triangle a 'glowing' example of American payback.  Mikey.