Author Topic: I accompanied my son on this shoot..  (Read 343 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
I accompanied my son on this shoot..
« on: January 03, 2024, 04:18:30 AM »
  This is a home in Scio, NY. It has been disturbed very little...and decorated by owner, to transport a oerson back over a century ago.  I wish I could share it with folks who don't do facebook, but his site is on that venue..sorry.

It sure brought back some childhood memories..  https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=866072845526000&set=pcb.866073645525920

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: I accompanied my son on this shoot..
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2024, 07:42:15 AM »
I've never understood why you continually post links for Facebook when so many here have told you they can't see the links because you're about the only one here on Facebook.  ::)
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Bob Riebe

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2024, 10:59:26 AM »
What lens did he use, as the interiors have a lot of lens distortion.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2024, 11:26:57 AM »
What lens did he use, as the interiors have a lot of lens distortion.

I don't know what lens he uses, that's not my expertise.  Whatever he did must have worked out. Perhaps the distortion wwas planned, or
   something that occurred between the original and my repost.  In any case, there was no complaint...and he gets a premium over oher
   photographers for his work..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2024, 11:34:34 AM »
I've never understood why you continually post links for Facebook when so many here have told you they can't see the links because you're about the only one here on Facebook.  ::)
   Sorry Dee, but even if a few can enjoy...why not ?  There are manuy ythings posted on GBO that I don't click onto, but some surely enjoy....but I
    for that reason, I don't complain...

I mentioned Scio, NY..just a small2 or 3 street village..but here's a big story that came out of Scio a number of years ago.  THe Navy has named a
    ship after him..

https://www.nysenate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2011/catharine-young/amity-bridge-highway-be-renamed-after-scio-hero-1#:~:text=Corporal%20Jason%20Dunham

" On November 13, 2010, the U.S. Navy welcomed its newest warship, the USS Jason Dunham, during a commissioning ceremony at Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale, Fla. Over 4,000 people attended, including Corporal Dunham’s parents, who helped lead the ceremonies."