Author Topic: The Darian Gap  (Read 254 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
The Darian Gap
« on: February 04, 2024, 02:35:25 PM »
If you haven't seen this video of Tucker Carlson interviewing Biologist Bret Weinstein about the Pan American Highway, and the Darian Gap, take the time to watch it. It's long, but it puts a different light on the invasion on our southern border.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?tab=rm&ogbl#sent/QgrcJHsNmGPvQBpcxQRJvVMBddgWQtQQtRQ?projector=1
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: The Darian Gap
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2024, 03:10:45 PM »
I don't know what your link is supposed to be, but it wants me to create a Gmail account.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Bob Riebe

• Trade Count: (0)

Offline gene_225

• A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2024, 10:12:44 PM »
Looked at the Wikipedia article, sounds like a really tough place to cross. One would have to be quite determined. Certainly not a place for dreamers, but for very tough individuals with stick-to-it-tiveness.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2024, 01:02:48 AM »
Couple more, that may be germane to the issue;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0YfTKghURs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3nXJB5PoBM
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2024, 04:35:53 AM »
 Its who is crossing we sould be worried about. Like Bret said. What is the next step? Especially with all the young China men crossing the border. Really kind of odd China didn't inject thier population with the RMNA poison. Like Bret said there was an obsession with getting everyone injected with that crap. That alone was big enough alarm that no one should have accepted it.

Evil leaders will burn thier nation to the ground to rule over the ashes, and we now have lots of evil leaders.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Online Mule 11

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2024, 06:59:13 AM »
Its who is crossing we sould be worried about. Like Bret said. What is the next step? Especially with all the young China men crossing the border. Really kind of odd China didn't inject thier population with the RMNA poison. Like Bret said there was an obsession with getting everyone injected with that crap. That alone was big enough alarm that no one should have accepted it.

Evil leaders will burn thier nation to the ground to rule over the ashes, and we now have lots of evil leaders.

As far as I’m concerned those who took that cocktail did so out of either fear, force or stupidity... IMO.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2024, 07:20:33 AM »

As far as I’m concerned those who took that cocktail did so out of either fear, force or stupidity... IMO.

I agree, and most it was from fear. I tried talking people out of getting it, including my own kids, but my words fell on deaf ears. Everyone was just struck with fear, from listing to Marxists like Faucie, and the news media. The sky is falling, we are all going to die. Run and get your covid jab along with boosters.  Luckly I was able to talk those same people out of getting boosters after the initial jab.

That was a good interview, and I think Bret is an intelliget man, along with having common sense.  A lot of times haveing both of those qulities are not common.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2024, 08:17:09 AM »
 Years back it use to be a challenge for somebody on a motorcycle. Start at one end or the other and see how long it took. Haven't seen anything or anybody doing it in quite a few years. Probably to crowded with young men from the ME or China making their way to the US for a job! >:(
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman