Author Topic: Sars Covid 2  (Read 338 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Sars Covid 2
« on: February 07, 2024, 09:40:54 PM »
After a couple of days of feeling bad, yesterday it hit full force. I went to the Clinic this morning, and tested positive for COVID 2.
Year before last I went to it's sister clinic in another town and tested positive as well. After receiving a fusion treatment, I felt better the very next day. This time was different! Fusion and Ivermection were no longer being used by the clinic. They instead had some kind of pill, that had been approved by the  FDA. Problem was, I couldn't take it because of the many heart meds I am on. The Dr. gave me a prescription for Ivermectin. and an Antibiotic to prevent pneumonia, that I often have with this type of infection. There is only one pharmacy in my county that has ivermectin for human consumption. Imagine that!

Since I cannot take the kill pill, the FDA approves, it's off to a pharmacy that will fill the prescription. In the mean time it's Tylenol for fever, and the Antibiotic. It appears these demons that are Government and Big Pharma won't stop until they come up with a plague to wipe out anyone they deem unnecessary for their existence. Damn, it's hard not to become paranoid any more. Time for me to pop some more pills and head back to bed. Rants over!
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Re: Sars Covid 2
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2024, 10:49:56 PM »
hope you get feeling better. for most of my life id never get colds or the flue but got that nasty rsv twice since early fall. im just now starting to not cough up flem.  i probably could have filled a milk truck over the last 4 months
blue lives matter

Offline wtxbadger

• Trade Count: (7)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2024, 12:03:44 PM »
A proven treatment for Covid is budesonide using a nebulizer for breathing treatments. It reduces the inflammation and eases your breathing. Your doc would need to prescribe the med for you but it is proven to work with several studies from major universities on its effectiveness including Oxford University confirming it works.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanres/article/PIIS2213-2600(21)00160-0/fulltext

https://www.ox.ac.uk/news/2021-02-09-common-asthma-treatment-reduces-need-hospitalisation-covid-19-patients-study

wtxbadger

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2024, 01:11:30 AM »
Sorry to hear of that
Get well soon

I don't have much interaction with
most of these possible disease carriers
in this area, so I guess luck has been
with me, and the good Lord has been
watching over me
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Dixie-Dude

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2024, 03:45:03 AM »
I had covid last August.  Took Ivermectin, vitamin D, vitamin C, and zinc.  Felt like the flu with a sore throat for 3 days.  Then just a cough and congestion for about 10 days.  Ate a lot of soup, oatmeal, mashed potatoes, hot tea, and coffee for 3 days to soothe my throat.  Wife had it too.  She ran a fever for about 3 days.  I didn't.  She didn't take Ivermecting, but did take the vitamins.  We got some Ivermectin before it first started after hearing about it in China on the South China News in late November before it started. 

We look at foreign news sources on the internet to see what is really happening in the world, because all ours care about is what a celebrity is doing, or Trump is doing, or just junk news.  Jerusalem Post, The Times of India, South China News, even BBC, but BBC can be bias liberal. 

Any new disease, any new flu, etc, always originates in China.  Flu's mostly because of they way they do agriculture raising chickens and pigs together.  Chickens get a bird flu, give it to the pigs which are mammals, then the pigs give it to the farmers, and it gets to America the next flu season.  The flu mutates as it travels through the various animals and humans.  The US and the UN have asked China to raise their hogs and chickens separately.  Also many of their barns and out building have bats.  China has the most species of bats in the world, so there is that.  Bat droppings on chicken or hog feed, or even on the ground where chickens peck, spread the viruses.  However, Covid was developed from these bat viruses in a lab in Wuhan.   
Opelika Portal

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2024, 05:25:25 AM »
Starting to feel better. The headaches and fever are almost gone, but the chest congestion not so much. I had to get out my nebulizer for COPD flare-ups, but it appears to be breaking up this morning. I take the last of the antibiotics for pneumonia prevention, and two more ivermectin pills left.  I have a big craving for country fried potato's this morn, and they are on the way. The worlds lookin better! :)
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.