Author Topic: The Catholic Rackett  (Read 167 times)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
The Catholic Rackett
« on: February 18, 2024, 12:39:02 AM »
When the pandemic hit lots of folks were hurting financially. Not the catholic organization. They got taxpayer dollars to the tune of 3 BILL DOLLARS, while sitting on 10 BILLION DOLLARS IN ASSETS. This is blatantly corrupt, and self enriching.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/feb/04/us-catholic-dioceses-received-government-aid-while-sitting-on-billions
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: The Catholic Rackett
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2024, 01:52:48 AM »
Yeah during the covid hoax. Government was handing out money to businesses and churches. Our church could have went throught the process and got government money, but decided against it.  Once a church accepts money from government handouts they could then tell you what to do. Look at our schools what they have become. I guess for many churches the free money was just to inticing to pass up. Even if they were fiancialy stable. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: The Catholic Rackett
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2024, 01:58:07 AM »
Yeah during the covid hoax. Government was handing out money to businesses and churches. Our church could have went throught the process and got government money, but decided against it.  Once a church accepts money from government handouts they could then tell you what to do. Look at our schools what they have become. I guess for many churches the free money was just to inticing to pass up. Even if they were fiancialy stable.

Yep!
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
blue lives matter