Author Topic: not just priests  (Read 245 times)

Online Casull

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: not just priests
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2024, 08:21:01 AM »
Did the police department try to hide it and move him elsewhere?
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2024, 01:00:46 AM »
you honestly think no police force ever covered up and swept one of these under the carpet????  fact is teachers do it much more and its covered up more and you send your kids there. but youll get all wound up about a priest that has no contact with your kid but make excuses for police that very likely can have contact with them. even send your kids to school where there most likely to have it happen. we have had a baptist minister here put in prison for 15 years for molesting 4 boys. the church knew it happened but said nothing until one boy came forward then they got immunity for testifying against the pastor. this crap happens every day and in every profession and every church. ive posted numbers on here before that showed its much more prevalent in teachers, just as prevalent in police depts and just as prevalent in any other church. but there ignored. why does the catholic church that you have nothing to do with intimidate some of so much that you have the NEED to bash it or like one poster spend half his day trying to dig up anything he can to make fellow christians look bad. The anti God people are just as active as the anti gun people. theyve took prayer out of schools. tore down religious displays and even mangers at christmas time. they absolutely love it when someone acts like dee and trys to spread his hate. Dont help him or help those athiests destroy christianity for good. the catholics arent your enemy the atheists are and just like the anti gun people the wont rest until we are all gone. you have to pick a side and theres only 2. dont enable.
blue lives matter

Online Casull

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2024, 08:17:53 AM »
I don't recall any post by you showing statistics that police have more pedophiles among them than the Catholic Church.  And I seriously doubt there are any that show that.  I would bet money against that in a minute.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2024, 11:13:53 PM »
your probably right casull the percentage is probably simular to catholic priests which is next to nothing https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/all-about-sex/201003/beyond-bad-apple-priests-who-the-pedophiles-really-are
blue lives matter

Offline DDZ

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2024, 01:31:22 AM »
There is sexual immorality in all walks of life, but I have always wondered if the catholic religion requiring priests to remain celibate has something to do with sexual immorality amoung cathloic priests. I think its more uncommon amoung protestant pastors.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2024, 01:39:40 AM »
they have the whole anti catholic liberal news system ignoring any story that doesnt involve a catholic.
blue lives matter