Author Topic: Is the light finally dawning...or will the truth be stamped out?  (Read 275 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
  Finally some true scientists ate forming an organization to reverse the quantum overload of leftist "climate change" propaganda.

One of the leading scientists involved is Dr Gregory Wrightstone...who explains that contrary to current leftist propaganda, our current warming
   trend is a natural cycle...we are yet emerging (warming up), from the "little ice age".. which ran roughly from 1300 to 1850..

There have been three "warming periods" in recorded history, the Roman period, the mediaeval period and today...each warming period was marked
   by major expansions of building , movement and developments..  People were more or less, "frozen in place" during the 'ice ages'.

During the Roman warming period, the Roman Empire  built its collossal buildings and ampitheatres ..while expanding it's empire..the Roman army
    actually planted orange groves on what is today the England/Scotland border (Hadrian's wall).

During the mediaeval period, Vikings farmed on Greenland..which they appropriately named Greenland, for the time.

https://www.amazon.com/Inconvenient-Facts-science-that-doesnt/dp/1545614105

DR Wrightstone and colleagues rightly claim that we are currently in a carbon shortage situation, on this earth.  Thus, while we atre facing  a  danger point in food production, due to carbon shortage...the UN, WEF and others are calling for reduction of farms and their produce..

Is this an actual plot to reduce world population through starvation?

According to Dr Wrightstone, the "97 percent" of scientists that the often quoted figure is only a partial truth. He said he was asked the question;
  "Does man's production of carbon affect our climate?"  He had to answer honestly ..."yes"..

The part the 'climate change' crowd leaves out..  When these same scientists were asked if that carbon production would lead to catastrophic
  problems for the earth, only 1% agreed with the climate change crowd.

For the intellectually inclined, a couple short videos;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi7M2jodrDw       https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmIwUDvGpnw

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Is the light finally dawning...or will the truth be stamped out?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2024, 04:46:46 AM »
At this ponit I don't think it matters what a few scientists think. The climate change agenda is well on its way with the green new deal, millions of people have been indoctrinated into the idea, not knowing what is clearly behind thier agenda. Here in this country we have not yet seen the affects of the climate change agenda, and the religion or cult that it has become. Like other means used to take away rights, fear is the main driver in the climate change agenda. Oceans will rise, storms, hurricanes, tornados, forest fires will get worse, and the earth is going to burn up. Its all fear induced.   When control of the food supply, money, and energy is obtained by tryannical governments, the masses will then be completely controled.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2024, 06:00:17 AM »
At this ponit I don't think it matters what a few scientists think. The climate change agenda is well on its way with the green new deal, millions of people have been indoctrinated into the idea, not knowing what is clearly behind thier agenda. Here in this country we have not yet seen the affects of the climate change agenda, and the religion or cult that it has become. Like other means used to take away rights, fear is the main driver in the climate change agenda. Oceans will rise, storms, hurricanes, tornados, forest fires will get worse, and the earth is going to burn up. Its all fear induced.   When control of the food supply, money, and energy is obtained by tryannical governments, the masses will then be completely controled.   
Correct!! I'm going to go one step further. Globalist organizations, WHO,WEF, UN, Climate Change.Org, or any of the rest of them. I wonder have they thought this completely thru? If they get their plans get fully implemented, and millions/ or billions die from starvation, war, or ?? Who will be left alive?? All the sheep that followed their path? They'll be dead, the wolves hiding in the forests and country will be surviving, preppers if you will. I'm sure it's going to get real ugly in the coming. years. Prey and prep!!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2024, 10:05:48 AM »
Correct!! I'm going to go one step further. Globalist organizations, WHO,WEF, UN, Climate Change.Org, or any of the rest of them. I wonder have they thought this completely thru? If they get their plans get fully implemented, and millions/ or billions die from starvation, war, or ?? Who will be left alive?? All the sheep that followed their path? They'll be dead, the wolves hiding in the forests and country will be surviving, preppers if you will. I'm sure it's going to get real ugly in the coming. years. Prey and prep!!

Last days ?..

“Then he said to them, “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be great earthquakes, and in various places famines and pestilences. And there will be terrors and great signs from heaven.” (Luke 21:10,11)

God can use the evil ones to work out His plan..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online Mule 11

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2024, 10:27:11 AM »

Well, as long as the sky isn’t falling... just put your mask on, take the jab and shut up... and while your at it only take The currently approved medicines.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2024, 11:04:08 AM »

Well, as long as the sky isn’t falling... just put your mask on, take the jab and shut up... and while your at it only take The currently approved medicines.

LOL! yeah thats what we have been told. Shut up, put your mask on, and go get your jabs.  And yes there is a driving factor to get people on as many medications as possible. I guess a heavely medicated, and drug induced populace will be much easier to control.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline orerancher

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2024, 05:46:53 PM »
Why they want to legalize dope...they want the sheep drunk stoned and stupid, and not paying attention...