Author Topic: When the "chickens come home to roost" !  (Read 241 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
When the "chickens come home to roost" !
« on: March 02, 2024, 02:51:49 AM »
  It seems incredible that democrats can be so myopic...and simply cannot see the wreckage they are making of our country !

But when "the chickens come home to roost", perhaps then they will begin to see the wreckage they have foisted upon our
   once peaceful, and united people.

When some democrat "party chair-person" comes home to find his/her 19 year old son dead of what he thought was some kind of "party pill"...or
   their 7 year old son breathes his last, because he thought his play buddy gave him a Skittles..

Or perhaps his/her daughter ends up brutally raped...as she leaves the mall. They should perhaps be grateful she was not killed and dismembered!

I wonder how he/she will relish the "open borders", on that day when Mom is coming back from the boutique in her Mercedes, and she is
   pulverized by an imported criminal, high on drugs and trying to outrun police in a stolen car?

I will have great sympathy for the dead sons, daughters, mothers and Dads who meet such fates...but to those who helped to facilitate these
    monstrous crimes upon the American people, all I can say is.... "Welcome the chickens to your henhouse...traitor !"

At least Texas is standing up for all the American people...including the "party chairs"...   (1 min video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JKt7YnkLbA
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline orerancher

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: When the "chickens come home to roost" !
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2024, 03:28:28 PM »
The D-Rats are not 'Myopic ', they know exactly what they are doing to the country...
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2024, 04:07:05 PM »
We're still fighting the war between the R's and the D's.
Nearly all Politicians are Magicians. D's and R's.

In The Encyclopedia of Magic and Magicians, "Misdirection is the cornerstone of nearly all successful magic; without it, even the most skilled Sleight of Hand or mechanical device is unlikely to create an illusion of real magic." Misdirection uses the limits of the human mind to give the wrong picture and memory. The mind of a typical audience (Voter)  concentrates on one thing at a time. The magician uses this to manipulate the audience's ideas or perceptions of sensory input, leading them to false conclusions.

There is basically no difference in Politicians. They tell the audience (Constituency) What the politician knows, they want to hear.
As a Conservative Republican voter, I want a politician representing me, that is for the second amendment, The right to life platform, Freedom of speech....Even if it offends. Closed borders that protect our Sovereignty of our nation, and other rights given us by our Creator and our constitution. We don't don't single out rights like...A Women's right. We believe in equal rights for all citizens.
 These professional politicians, (Most of them) do not. But they say they do so we the Sheeple will vote for them. Once they make it to DC, they continue to talk the talk, but always find a way to fail at representing us. They are... (Both sides) slick and clever magicians.
There's not a nickels worth of difference in either party. They are much like TV evangelists. They Talk The Talk, but most don't walk the walk. They want you to keep giving, while they keep taking. I'm not fooled by the TV Evangelists, But, I have duped by Politicians.  They want YOU to continue to keep thinking D. and R. while they work their magic. My opinion, and Rant!

Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2024, 10:23:39 AM »
The D-Rats are not 'Myopic ', they know exactly what they are doing to the country...
Correct! What I see is, so many are still in that mind set of 50 years ago, Demmy's are for the working man! Republicans are for big business. I know a few union people, never been one myself. But, if I was, how can they not see how both sides bend over for foreign trade, especially with little or no stipulations on who or where it comes from or goes. I understand that it has to take place, but when you got the likes of China Joe, and congressmen/women, and Senators with dual citizenship with country's, who are they thinking of when they cast a vote?? The United State's, or the country they might get a kickback from??
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2024, 11:21:12 AM »
Unions have been in bed with the democrats for decades, and still are. Any political money given out by unions goes to democrats. I remember Obama's first term when he said he was going to shut down coal fired plants, and the usage of coal. The coal miners unions voted for him with a high majority of its members doing so. His next term many of them did the same thing. So I don't feel sorry for unions when members lose their jobs. How stupid can they be? 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2024, 03:45:49 AM »
Unions have been in bed with the democrats for decades, and still are. Any political money given out by unions goes to democrats. I remember Obama's first term when he said he was going to shut down coal fired plants, and the usage of coal. The coal miners unions voted for him with a high majority of its members doing so. His next term many of them did the same thing. So I don't feel sorry for unions when members lose their jobs. How stupid can they be?

Hard to understand trhat after both Hillary and Obama promised to put coal mines and coal miners "out of business", that a single one would venture to vot for that deadly duo, but i guess they did.
   Whaty is their charm, that hard working miners would vote against trheir own jobs?  Sad !!

..From your view in SW pennsylvania, it must be especially perplexing..whe we view the Pittsburg coal seam.

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)