Author Topic: Shades of the third reich...  (Read 240 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Shades of the third reich...
« on: March 14, 2024, 06:58:14 AM »
  Trudeau and the Canadian left want to hand out life imprisonment sentences for "hate speech"...  https://www.reddit.com/r/Canada_sub/comments/1b1j1uq/woke_authoritarian_agenda_trudeau_liberals/

Matter of fact, it looks like they want to place under "house arrest", anybody who may be thinking of hate speech.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2024/03/07/justin-trudeau-canada-legislation-hate-crimes-free-speech/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Shades of the third reich...
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2024, 01:32:44 PM »
 Been to Canada a few times on fishing trips. Must be the people in the bigger cities, as all the ones I met seem to have been pretty conservative. Love their fishing and hunting, guns. Of course, can say that about the US. With the exception of some major crap holes in the center of our country, most states are conservative. The major problems, states and cities on either coast are the major problems.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2024, 04:02:01 AM »
Been to Canada a few times on fishing trips. Must be the people in the bigger cities, as all the ones I met seem to have been pretty conservative. Love their fishing and hunting, guns. Of course, can say that about the US. With the exception of some major crap holes in the center of our country, most states are conservative. The major problems, states and cities on either coast are the major problems.

I thgink you are correct Gypsyman, I live aboiut 60 miles south of the Canadian border, andCanadians are passing through all the time.  Unless
  you check the license plate..or hear them say "eh", or "Garaaage"..you wouldn't know you were talking to a Canadian.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2024, 05:12:58 AM »
Somehow, common sense ain't so common anymore--especially in big cities.  I'm beginning to think that the Chinese and maybe commies all over the planet have figured out how to infect and distort the minds of people who worm their way into government.  I think we are very close to the point where it might take violence to drive the idiots out of power before it is too late.

Anyone with a functioning brain knows that our country has been run by total idiots in the highest offices of our land for the past few years.  It would be funny if it were in a movie, but this is real life and we're headed into oblivion if we don't drive these crazy barstads out.  The coming election just might be the last one and our last chance to save our country.

Swingem
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline gene_225

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2024, 04:24:37 PM »
Would be nice if we had a "Dave" wouldn't it. (Dave staring Kevin Kline and Sigourney Weaver)