Author Topic: i see russia  (Read 424 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
i see russia
« on: March 22, 2024, 10:48:08 PM »
got a little taste of Issis yesterday. bitting the hand that feeds them
blue lives matter
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: i see russia
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2024, 01:23:40 AM »
   Wait until WE get a taste of what the Democrat's through their open border, invited guests to start performing their special concerts HERE !

They gave quite a performance in Russia...may want to do an encore here.  I warned my family to shun large gatherings..

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/moscow-shooting-concert/2024/03/22/id/1158279/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2024, 02:33:50 AM »
Many have forgotten about russia
having to deal with the muslims in
serbia and afghanistan, etc.
After receiving equipment and training
from America in afghanistan and
driving the russians out, the same
afghans that are in isis now put
the training and equipment to use
killing Americans since we were
no longer of use.

You can't bribe the possum to
stop killing your chickens. It'll
just keep being a possum and
killing chickens and digging in
your vegetable garden and leaving
big poop wads in appreciation for
the grub.
Many these days are content to
wallow in possum poop as long
as their routine stays the same.

Enable and make excuses
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2024, 03:32:45 AM »
 Isis doesn't like anybody, but Isis! But, I'd bet that a lot of the military hardware they have, was bought with the hundreds of millions,(some reports over a billion), of dollars that Obama gave Iran when he was in office. And IG, there have been several different LE groups warning of such attacks. The only thing I'll probably give to Putin/Russia. They've already caught some of the terrorists. They will not last as long as Jeffery Epstein in a jail cell. Unlike some of the 9/11 terrorists still sitting in our jails.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2024, 12:56:47 PM »
Isis doesn't like anybody, but Isis! But, I'd bet that a lot of the military hardware they have, was bought with the hundreds of millions,(some reports over a billion), of dollars that Obama gave Iran when he was in office. And IG, there have been several different LE groups warning of such attacks. The only thing I'll probably give to Putin/Russia. They've already caught some of the terrorists. They will not last as long as Jeffery Epstein in a jail cell. Unlike some of the 9/11 terrorists still sitting in our jails.

Yeah, those 9/11 murderers...how many must one devil's disciple kill, before he too is put to death?

Seems I recall, the Russians once had trouble with Chechen Muslims, taking over a grade school and doing some killing..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2024, 01:54:22 AM »
 Remember, Russia got into war against Afghanistan 1979, and went for about 10 years. They were comparing that war, to Vietnam. And with the hodge podge of religions and people there, pretty sure their still some hatred against the Russians there. 
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2024, 02:36:04 AM »
  Death toll now 115 Russians dead.  They have captured the alleged gunmen. 

Talk now of that operation being a Ukraine effort at asymetrical, or guerilla warfare.  Same agencies pointing toward a Ukranian operation.

If this is so, we should back off helping Ukraine (IMO)..since this is comparable to the "insurgency" my grandson and thousands of other American
   troops fought in Iraq.

One note..these attackers look a bit different than the usual ISIS attackers, since ISIS usually touch off suicide vests, or go down firing, then go
   collect trheir 72 virgins, rather than to run away.

..But then, there is the contrary view..   https://www.frontpagemag.com/putin-blames-everyone-except-islam-for-islamic-terrorist-attack/

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2024, 04:42:23 AM »
 Can't remember which news site it was, but stated just like you said IG. Doesn't look like terrorists, more like paid mercenary's. Had a plan for an escape. In which case, it's a wait and see what comes out in an investigation. If true, could be from any number of country's, usually ex-military, highly trained, and need money or the mental high from doing that kind of work.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2024, 06:42:53 AM »
one things for sure. when the russians get done with them they will sing any tune their told to
blue lives matter
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2024, 09:18:32 AM »
 Well, according to the latest, Fox news about it, Russia was warned by one of our intelligence agency's about 2 weeks ago. They claimed to have picked up chatter about doing something at a large public event. Looks like you were right Lloyd, their claiming it's a group called Isis-K. Same ones that were blowing things up and making sure that when Biden pulled our troops out of Afghanistan they would be the ones getting in the last go round. According to the article, Putin called it ''blackmail'' and didn't heighten up security that much.

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2024, 12:50:32 PM »
one things for sure. when the russians get done with them they will sing any tune their told to

Nahhh, the Russian’s will extract information through torture and then incinerate them alive...

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2024, 12:53:44 PM »

Nahhh, the Russian’s will extract information through torture and then incinerate them alive...

They are already spilling their guts already...even before the police apply "persuasion"..   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jIerKj9GUo

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2024, 01:19:51 PM »

They are already spilling their guts already...even before the police apply "persuasion"..   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jIerKj9GUo

Yeah, they looked cleaned up for the camera... it won’t get any better for them.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2024, 01:55:02 AM »
  THe Russians will strill collect teir "pound of flesh" !  Or maybe 2 pounds or 10 pounds....

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2024, 03:27:20 AM »
Well.  . . AFAIK the russians haven't
made any propaganda videos while
wearing black hoods, and finishing
the video by decapitating the prisoner.

Oh wait.  . . . . .
I was thinking that somebody, some
group of uncivilized people that don't
regularly practice personal hygiene
like civilized people do,  had been
regularly executing captives in that
fashion.

Now let me think. . . . .

Who would do such a thing?. . . .

The swedes ?  .   . . . No. . .

The british ? . . . . . No. .

Hmmmmmm. . . .

Pray tell , who could that be ? . . .  :o
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline moamonkey

• Contributor
  • 478-737-7622
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2024, 04:03:17 AM »
Theses guys won’t be seen again.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2024, 10:55:29 AM »
Well.  . . AFAIK the russians haven't
made any propaganda videos while
wearing black hoods, and finishing
the video by decapitating the prisoner.

Oh wait.  . . . . .
I was thinking that somebody, some
group of uncivilized people that don't
regularly practice personal hygiene
like civilized people do,  had been
regularly executing captives in that
fashion.

Now let me think. . . . .

Who would do such a thing?. . . .

The swedes ?  .   . . . No. . .

The british ? . . . . . No. .

Hmmmmmm. . . .

Pray tell , who could that be ? . . .  :o

"And I saw thrones and they that sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them. And I saw the souls of them that had been beheaded for the witness of Jesus and for the Word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast, nor his image, nor had received his mark upon their foreheads or on their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years."   (Rev 20:4)