Author Topic: New to NFL  (Read 220 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
New to NFL
« on: April 28, 2024, 06:41:03 AM »
  My grandson's nephew (by marriage) by invitation, tried out for the Buffalo Bills a couple weeks ago   

I guess the bills were more interested in making trades, rather than drafting anew, so he was drafted by the Baltimore Ravens. 

Of course Mike's is local, and high school coach attends ouir church..so Coach Dupree  as burdened to take a bow at church, before our services
    started this morning.. ;) ;D..

Mike as player was one of those guys whose team could be far behind..but then just get the ball to Mike..and all would be OK..

Of course, as an athlete moves to a more consequential team..things get tougher..with much tougher competition to face..

..But football fans can watch for the name if they wish..

https://bvmsports.com/2024/04/28/mike-rigerman-signs-with-baltimore-ravens/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: New to NFL
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2024, 03:17:04 AM »
Hope he does well, and eventually gets a spot on the team.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: New to NFL
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2024, 04:40:07 AM »
Coach Dupree already coached one player to the NFL previously.  That young player was drafted, but after his first season went to the CFL..

Seems I recall, that Doug Flutie and Joe Theisman both, spent some time with the CFL, before returning to the NFL..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)