Author Topic: funny, isn't it !  (Read 278 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
funny, isn't it !
« on: June 08, 2024, 01:36:39 AM »
  Funny how that works... If you fly the American flag..everyone knows who you are voting for..

For Facebook viewers;

https://www.facebook.com/reel/307323365781673/?s=single_unit&__cft__[0]
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: funny, isn't it !
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2024, 04:33:35 AM »
Yeah I was just thinking about this yesterday. People that support our troops, people that support our police, and people that raise an American flag. You know they are supporters of Trump. I have yet to see a Biden voter fly an American flag. Heck its even hard to find an admitted Biden voter, but we know who they are, by what they say and do.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2024, 01:14:04 AM »
Yeah I was just thinking about this yesterday. People that support our troops, people that support our police, and people that raise an American flag. You know they are supporters of Trump. I have yet to see a Biden voter fly an American flag. Heck its even hard to find an admitted Biden voter, but we know who they are, by what they say and do.   

^^^exactly^^^
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2024, 02:32:40 AM »
This one doesn’t float without 2 one the USA the Other Trump
Sorry I don’t have a pic of it on the water at the moment