Author Topic: ...And "another one bites the dust"...at least as far asI am concerned.  (Read 258 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
  Yup!  It appears Tractor supply has pulled a Bud Lite rip cord on their way down !   ..As Observed on Fox last evening..W

I heard some time ago that a local TSC store had held a "drag show"; I believe near Fort worth..  I passed it off as a local abberation

Then, after seeing the announcement last night..I did a little search, and here's a couple items I found... 

https://notthebee.com/article/expos-shows-tractor-supply-company-as-an-uber-woke-pro-lgbt-organization-the-ceo-just-locked-down-his-social-media-account-after-being-exposed

Apparently they are even braggingh about it !
     https://ir.tractorsupply.com/newsroom/news-releases/news-releases-details/2023/Tractor-Supply-Recognized-for-Diversity-and-Inclusion-in-the-Workplace/default.aspx

Interestingly; it was just about a year ago, when my grandson's wife complained about her chickens stopped laying, even though she was feeding them well with TSC  feeds.. Reading here and other places of TSC customers having the same complaint, I suggested they try a local miller with an over a hundred year history.

(Keep in mind, the WEF is demanding a cut in agricultural production, including Holland, Ireland and other very productive countries.)

They took my advice and their hens went right back to work !  Not only that, but they bought twice the weight in laying  mash for the same price.

I won't make any more judgemnent, other than to say "the proof is in the pudding", so far as I am concerned.

Now, with these further revelations, TSC will be seeing far less of me !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
I've never been a fan of Tractor Supply anyway. The merc. they have must be all made of gold. According to the prices anyway!
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
I never liked Tractor Supply either. They never seem to have anything im looking for. Reminds me of a mismanaged business.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
i beat you to it. walked into the local tractor supply and the casher had earings and makeup on. wont step in there ever again
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
i beat you to it. walked into the local tractor supply and the casher had earings and makeup on. wont step in there ever again

I take it tthe cashier wasn't a genuine female...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)