Author Topic: The "no debate" ..debate  (Read 204 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
The "no debate" ..debate
« on: June 25, 2024, 03:26:53 AM »
  The so-called debate coming up is nothing more than a "dog & pony" show..which in effect, will demonstrate just how crooked, biased and corrupt
  both the demonrats and the mainstream news organizations are.

We can see debates every day...Charlie Kirk vs college libs, Candace Owens vs celebrities or perhaps Prof John Lennox or frank Turek vs atheists.. 

In an HONEST debate the participants question each other, but in this song and dance, only the "moderators" will pose questions..

Biden is ofgf at Camp david "preparing" for the debate. does anybody here believe he has not been handed a list of the proposed questions..or
  perhaps the "moderators' are there at Camp David, practicing with him?   ;) ;D

There is one bright side.. if they can get Biden to stand erect throughout and be somewhat conscious, the MSM will praise his performance.

If the MSM speaks glowingly about his ability to stay awake and perhaps some pharmaceutical helps him to enunciate words, and the MSM follws
  with outlandish praise.... then the power brokers in the party will not be able to so easily replace him on the ticket.

Meanwhile, even some exposed and shamed, democrat politicians, can't stomach what the demonrat party has become..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/former-gov-cuomo-hits-trump-conviction-if-he-wasn-t-running-case-would-ve-never-been-brought/ar-BB1oHCwH

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Re: The "no debate" ..debate
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2024, 10:50:35 PM »
i think trump should refuse to debate unless joe consents to a drug test before it starts. he would be under alot of pressure to do it because lib cnn has spent alot of money getting ready. trump made a lot of concessions in the rules for this debate and biden made none. time to put up or shut up on if he can stand the pressure without drugs. hell, if he can even stand that long. if he refuses i think trump walks away a winner
blue lives matter

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: The "no debate" ..debate
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2024, 05:08:17 PM »
We knew going into the debate that Bo Jiden wasn't going to be competent and impressive, but I don't think that the Donald won any prize for dealing with the dipwad that he was debating.  I would have liked it better if Trump had treated Biden like the doddering unqualified turd that he was engaged with.  That is to say that it really wasn't a real debate.  It reminded me of a comedic insult scene that was part of an old British comedy. "Sir--I will fart in your general direction."
Swingem