Author Topic: Trump Challenges Biden to 'No Holds' Debate  (Read 321 times)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Trump Challenges Biden to 'No Holds' Debate
« on: July 06, 2024, 09:34:09 AM »
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/donald-trump-joe-biden-debate/2024/07/05/id/1171355/

By Sandy Fitzgerald    |   Friday, 05 July 2024 08:56 AM EDT

Former President Donald Trump is calling for a "no holds," one-on-one debate with President Joe Biden, calling it his "answer to the Crooked Joe Biden Incompetence Puzzle."

"Let's do another Debate, but this time, no holds barred — An all-on discussion, with just the two of us on stage, talking about the future of our Country," Trump posted on his Truth Social page Thursday, insisting that the ratings for the format would "blow everything away."

Attacking Biden's policies, Trump said the debate would allow the president to "explain why he wants Open Borders, with millions of people, and many violent criminals from parts unknown, pouring into our once great Nation, or why he wants Men Playing in Women's Sports, or demand ALL ELECTRIC VEHICLES within five years, or why he allowed INFLATION TO RUN RAMPANT, destroying the people of our Country."

Further, the debate would allow Biden "under great pressure" to "prove his competence or lack thereof," claimed Trump, saying the event would be a "good, old-fashioned Debate, the way they used to be."

The next official presidential debate has been scheduled for Sept. 10 on ABC News, coming after both parties' national conventions. Trump and Biden are the presumptive presidential nominees, but Biden's campaign is in jeopardy after the June 27 CNN debate, in which the president's stumbles and actions raised questions among Democrats and Republicans alike about his age and ability to remain in the race.

Biden, 81, is to make an appearance in Philadelphia on Sunday and is planning a news conference to be held during next week's NATO summit in Washington, D.C.

He will also appear in a prime-time interview on ABC News Friday night, which was moved up from Sunday because of the growing concerns about his campaign and fitness to serve for four more years.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Trump Challenges Biden to 'No Holds' Debate
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2024, 01:28:02 PM »
That debate will never happen. I don't think the one in Sept will happen either, because Biden will have stepped out of the race by then. I was surprised they let him debate the first time. I think the democrats and others  wants rid of him, and knew he was going to do poorly in any debate. Its why they set him up to do the debate.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline moamonkey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
  • 478-737-7622
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2024, 03:53:16 AM »
No way. How would they ever be able to prepare him for the unexpected? And they’ve already blown the hidden earpiece trick. Way too scary.

Offline orerancher

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2024, 05:44:25 AM »
After next month's  DNC convention, Biden will be gone  and Newsom will be the D-Rat candidate...

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2024, 09:46:21 AM »
I'm of the opinion that Newsom isn't willing to risk his future political career by running against Trump. I don't think he will take the nomination if offered. I think he'd rather wait 4 more years to make his run.

The wicked witch of the north might chance it this go around but I really think they are stuck with Kamala

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline orerancher

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2024, 12:10:30 PM »
I'm of the opinion that Newsom isn't willing to risk his future political career by running against Trump. I don't think he will take the nomination if offered. I think he'd rather wait 4 more years to make his run.

The wicked witch of the north might chance it this go around but I really think they are stuck with Kamala

If it were a honest election, You may be right...
But it won't be...

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2024, 02:32:14 AM »

Gov Gruesome wants 2028   when he hopes there will be no Trump to run against.  The wicked witch is not a shoo-in, no matter what she thinks..

BTW..which witch..Hitlery of Michael (Michelle) ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)