Author Topic: Really--Hillary or Harris  (Read 176 times)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
Really--Hillary or Harris
« on: July 09, 2024, 04:59:00 AM »
 Somebody with the talent, Newsmax article about Hillary or Harris running instead of Biden, if you want to put a link to it. The Democrats are really getting desperate now. Hillary was ''let go'' from the legal team back when they were investigating Nixon on Watergate! That's how far back her baggage goes! And the only thing Harris can say, she at least put a smile on Willie Browns face
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Dem Poll: Hillary, Kamala Both Defeat Trump
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2024, 05:06:52 AM »
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/poll-joe-biden-hillary-clinton/2024/07/09/id/1171731/

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Vice President Kamala Harris offer the Democratic Party its best chances of defeating former President Donald Trump in November's election, according to a Democrat pollster.

Clinton leads Trump 43% to 41% and Harris leads the former president 42% to 41% in a new Bendixen & Amandi survey, Politico reported.

The poll, which was taken following Joe Biden's disastrous June 27 debate performance against Trump, shows the president trailing the former president by a point (43% to 42%).

The survey also found that among likely voters who watched the debate:

Only 29% say Biden has the mental capacity and physical stamina to serve another four-year term and 61% say he does not.
Only 33% say he should continue as the Democratic Party's nominee and 52% say he should not.
Only 50% of Democrat voters say Biden should continue as the party's presidential nominee.
Democrats have been in turmoil over Biden's status since the debate, with many longtime supporters now saying the president should step aside at the party's presumptive nominee.

Biden has rejected calls to step aside and insists he'll keep running.

"Voters have significant concerns about President Biden's advanced age and their concerns have only grown louder," said Fernand Amandi, the veteran Miami-based pollster whose firm advised former President Barack Obama in his two presidential campaigns, Politico reported.

"But [they are] still not enough where it has made the race a blowout for Trump."

The latest lawmaker calling for Biden to end his reelection bid is Rep. Adam Smith, D-Wash., the top Democrat on the House Armed Services Committee, The Hill reported.

The Bendixen & Amandi poll also tested other potential Democrat tickets, and found that a Clinton-Harris ticket beats Trump 43% to 40%, marking a 4-point advantage over Biden-Harris.

The 76-year-old Clinton, the 2016 nominee, has not seriously been discussed as a candidate this time around.

"I'm really surprised by Hillary's strength," Amandi said, Politico reported. "While some dismiss her as yesterday's news and a candidate of the past, voters at least in this poll suggest they may be open to a Clinton comeback and that a ticket with Clinton as president and Harris as vice president is even 'stronger together.'"

The poll's results show California Gov. Gavin Newsom trailing Trump 40% to 37% and Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer behind the former president 40% to 36%.

The Bendixen & Amandi survey was conducted in English and Spanish July 2-6 among 1,000 likely voters. It has a 3.1 percentage point margin of error.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Really--Hillary or Harris
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2024, 05:53:57 AM »
 Thanks-much better than me on the 'puter! As far as this poll goes, we all know that these ''poll collecting '' numbers are usually pretty tainted. Both by the collectors, and who their target audience is. Go to Univ. of Michigan in Ann Arbor, they would tell you to dig up George Floyd and they'd rather vote for him. Go to rural Alabama, they'd tell you to dig up George Wallace and they'd vote for him. Come to think about it, I would to before Hillary, Harris or Biden.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2024, 07:25:51 AM »
  I seriously doubt Hillary and Harris could beat Trump...

..But that  pair could be a great start of a new coven...    ;) :D ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2024, 05:56:49 AM »
With cheating it would happen. In a fair election. Never.  There are outside powers keeping Biden as the candidate. For someone that is probably about incapable of bathing themself, Biden isn't making the choice to remain the candidate to run for president again. The people that are controlling him now are the same ones that want to continue to control him so the destruction of America can continue.   
As for cheating, I'm sure they have a bigger grander plan this time. Hey nothing was done the last time they stole the election for Biden. I have little faith anything would be done this time either. What has changed to stop cheating? Pretty much a big fat nothing. Don't forget many of the establishment republicans don't want to see another Trump presidency either.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn