Author Topic: good prices on gun magazines  (Read 101 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
good prices on gun magazines
« on: August 24, 2024, 09:08:47 AM »
good prices on gun magazines. just found this place that someone else turned me on to
https://lanbosarmory.com/index.php?main_page=checkout_success
blue lives matter

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
Re: good prices on gun magazines
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2024, 04:02:19 PM »
I registered and purchased grips for my 380 ACP Walther PPK magazines so my huge hand has something at the bottom of the magazine on which to settle the pinky finger.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Re: good prices on gun magazines
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2024, 01:31:31 AM »
i orderd 5-g30 mags, 3 g-22, 3 g27, and 3 g26 and 2-g29 mags. aint like i needed them i probably have at least 10 mags for every gun i have and 20 or more for a few but im a magaholic. at least that what my wife says. with 13 glocks and probably traded of that many through the years i guess im a glockaholic and maybe a m&paholic too. for some reason i fell in love with the short stubby ones i used to detest. those being the 26, 27,30, and 29. sure there not as concealable as one of my sheids or my 43 but i found that there not that much different to conceal and unlike some of the new double stack smaller guns these glocks hold @10 rounds and go bang every time even with cheap mags and any cast or jacketed load i ut in them and why not. there just the big glocks with a short grip frame and a shorter barrel. i think my favorite is my 30. just always was a big fan on the 45acp. second favorite carry gun is my 45 shield for the same reason. i guess i drug this way off topic. oh well like i said its an addiction.
blue lives matter