Author Topic: Cure for Cancer  (Read 207 times)

Offline Dixie-Dude

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Cure for Cancer
« on: August 25, 2024, 03:04:56 AM »
About 20 years ago, I was driving home from Birmingham and decided to listen to NPR radio about a cure for cancer.  The doctor being interviewed told the following story.

Since cancer cells have far more protein in them than all other cells, they mutated a measles virus.  This measles virus attacked the cancer cells first killing them over a mater of a few days.  Then the measles started attacking the normal cells at which time they gave the vaccine to kill the mutated measles virus.  Several people they interviewed were only given 6 months to live but had lived some as long as 5 years cancer free.  This cure only affected soft tissue cancer such as prostate, ovarian, colon, uterine, etc.  They said at the time that this was tested in rats back in the 90's and then on a few volunteer humans.  It worked and they said with FDA approval would be on the market in about 5 years.  This was in the early 2,000's. 

Fast forward today.  What happened to this cure?  Was it bought out by big Pharma so they could keep selling expensive drugs?  This alone, is a reason not to trust big government and big pharma.  I have a friend who has colon cancer and waiting for an operation to remove it, but he has 4 blocked arteries, type II diabetes not under control.  They are trying to get these under control before operating on the cancer.  Then he has to have a quadruple by pass operation.  Anyway, if the cancer cure was approved, he wouldn't require surgery, except for his blockages.  He is 68 and never really went to the doctor for anything until he started bleeding and his wife made him go get it checked out. 
Opelika Portal

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Cure for Cancer
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2024, 04:37:59 AM »
When my father was being eaten away
back in the early 70's, they were saying
how great the results were using laetrile
and the doctors talked with my mother
and father about trying it. They'd all but
set everything in motion when they told
my mother that the P.T.B. were coming
down pretty hard on those trying to use
laetrile, and even the doctors that were
discussing anything about it.
The one doctor had quietly talked to my
mother about getting my dad to mexico
where it was still a medical option, but
that nearly got everyone involved in
some hot water.
I don't recall too awful many details
because I was too young, but I always
thought it was stupid and cruel to
deny anyone a chance at life when
the only other option was a painful
death.
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2024, 12:07:14 PM »
  I hope we all remember the president who believed in freedom enough, to allow a terminal patient to try any attempt at cure, they wished to try.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/president-trump-signs-right-to-try-act-today-live-stream/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2024, 12:15:50 PM »
Of course, not many have been saved, since they are TERMINAL to start..  ..But the "fact checkers" seek to shoot the plan down anyway.

This "fact checker" tries to use the FDA to back up their claim that "not many have been saved"..

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/09/is-right-to-try-saving-a-lot-of-people/

We can be sure that the FDA would be proud to announce success of the program  :D ;D  ..But in this case, they admit they have no data, despite the author's wish.

From the article..  " “The FDA does not currently have information on the number of patients who have accessed drugs, or the drugs that have been sought for use, under Right to Try,” FDA spokeswoman Sandy Walsh told us in an email.".

Tricky, "lawyer speak".. " But we can’t find any evidence that “a lot of people are being saved” as a result of it."
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online gypsyman

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2024, 04:29:36 PM »
  Conspiracy theory from 25-30 years ago, hunting/fishing buddy of mine said. Why would they actually cure a disease that their making billions off of? 
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2024, 02:47:34 AM »
  Conspiracy theory from 25-30 years ago, hunting/fishing buddy of mine said. Why would they actually cure a disease that their making billions off of?

True...I sometimes wonder how many people are taking a certain pill for a lifetime..when there may be a CURE sitting on a shelf at some research
   center.

There is some hope on the horizon..  The old Republican party, with newly cooperating independents, such as RFK and Tulsi Gabbard joining to
  possibly form a true "unity" party, help may be on the horizon.

RFK has already voiced his distrust of big pharma...and Tulsi , with her medical background, is concerned with the same..and both distrust what has
    been going on.

Online gypsyman

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2024, 06:11:26 AM »
 It certainly would be a major change if we could actually get the government to work for the people instead of them lining their pockets with backdoor payoffs overseas and bank accounts. I think the big eye opener was the COVID flu BS they pulled in the last 3-4 years. Hard to trust them when all they did was lie about it. And if any remember, how many doctors and athlete's have ''mysteriously'' died after taking several of the vaccine's. Oh, forgot, we're not suppose to bring that up are we? :-X
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2024, 08:03:18 AM »
It certainly would be a major change if we could actually get the government to work for the people instead of them lining their pockets with backdoor payoffs overseas and bank accounts. I think the big eye opener was the COVID flu BS they pulled in the last 3-4 years. Hard to trust them when all they did was lie about it. And if any remember, how many doctors and athlete's have ''mysteriously'' died after taking several of the vaccine's. Oh, forgot, we're not suppose to bring that up are we? :-X

Nah, that was just a coincidence just like all the miscarriages, etc...