Author Topic: Trump's recent conduct  (Read 1000 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Re: Trump's recent conduct
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2024, 07:13:15 AM »
by God we could be brothers ;)
JB: You are an unpleasant individual. You seem to dwell in insults. There was nothing decent in your last post. It was just your typical longwinded attempt to belittle someone with whom you disagree.You want to stifle disagreement. Why? You could have answered my question with a single word. Instead you launch into a verbose attack and then claim that you were only trying to give decent advice. In that sense you are a liar.

USMC trained me for it. Very Well. Class 03-84, D.I. School , MCRD, Parris Island, SC..

Somewhere close to a battalion of US Marines will not ever forget my name... Ever..

One of the Best & assuredly Most Unpleasant Assholes you could ever meet.

I pride myself on it, even now, although I left active duty close to 35-40 years ago.

What is your claim to fame, sister?

A degree in Whining, or something.

Get a hold of your Nads. Inside or outside & take a deep breath.

There are folks out in the world who can make those Nads shrivel just by being in the same area they are in, no matter what sort of Nads set ya might possess.

I should say..."Thanks~! for the compliments", though; I'm glad to know that I still can get under the skin of those who likely don't have what it takes even in these times, let alone back then.

Some have it, some don't. YOU have to decide. You KNOW where ya stand.

( I should let ya know a secret though... Those who have a "set"... THEY know about the others who don't... Really, don't fool yourself... Even others can tell, even when ya can't be honest with own self.)
;)

Ya'know... I think it would be prudent for you to not reply to me much.

I just don't think you have "it"... IF...YA can understand what I mean...

P. S. - I can be "short" to get a point across, & use brevity in communications. Generally though, I have to be amongst those/someone who has the comprehension level to understand short "to the point" communications.

Most don't.

Not yet sure you have the knack for it either.

NO need to respond to this, although I bet ya will... IMO, Most chicks, or the effeminate have to have a "last word".

Let me see if you follow the norm, or are at least something of a master of your own nature.

Time will tell... Won't it?
heh heh
blue lives matter
Like Like x 1 View List