Author Topic: Honda Ridgeline?  (Read 48 times)

Online wtxbadger

• Trade Count: (7)
  • A Real Regular
Honda Ridgeline?
« on: September 29, 2024, 03:25:49 PM »
My 07 Toyota Sequoia is starting to have some problems with the transmission and what I think is a head gasket leak on number 1 cylinder. With 186,000 miles on it. I have been looking around for a replacement and ran across a 2019 Honda Ridgeline that looks fairly clean. I use my Sequoia for work and also drive it when the wife and I have a rare chance to go out of town.

Does anyone have any experience with a Ridgeline or know anyone that has had one and how reliable it was or wasn't? The price of used and new vehicles is amazing these days and whatever I buy will/should be a long term one.
wtxbadger

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Honda Ridgeline?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2024, 02:26:41 AM »
  The ones around here..likely to salted roads, seem to get rusty fast..That may not be a problem where you live..

That being said, like almost any Honda or Toyota, they mimic the Energizer bunny...they just seem to keep going and going for many thousands of
    miles..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Honda Ridgeline?
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2024, 02:30:41 AM »
My uncle had one and his only complaint was the lack of space for hauling anything so he sold it...