Author Topic: Selling part of collection, Part 2  (Read 621 times)

Offline Rob P.

• Trade Count: (0)
Selling part of collection, Part 2
« on: February 25, 2004, 05:33:44 PM »
Heres a couple more revolvers I am going to sell-
Still have the Uberti Leech & Rigdon New In the box for $180.00

Uberti 1847 Walker, Slightly used, practically new w/box $180.00
Uberti 3rd Model Dragoon, Used, near excellent condition w/ box $170.00
Pietta 1858 Remington .44Cal. Used in good condition w/box$100.00
Pietta 1858 Starr D/A used needs new hand and spring to work though. otherwise in very good condition w/box $100.00

Please contact me at pewsra216@msn.com with any questions. Shipping is $25.00 and will combine cost if you want more than one revolver.
As I am still keeping a couple of my revolvers I am not selling any accessories, but thank you to those who have inquired.

Also if anyone is interested I am selling a Pedersoli 1859 Sharps Calvary Carbine. Used in near excellent condition and with a lot of accessories, such as everything required to make paper cartridges, the tool to loosen the gas seal in the chamber, Reproduction leather cartrige box and Musket cap holder, both brand new. $550.00 for carbine and accessories plus $25.00 shipping. I'll ship the accessories in a seperate box at my cost.

Offline Rob P.

Selling part of collection, Part 2
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2004, 05:29:57 PM »
The 3rd Model Dragoon has sold. If anyone is interested I would sell the Leech & Rigdon, Walker, Remington, and Starr in a package deal for $430.00 including shipping. Thank you very much to those of you who have bought the other revolvers.

I would also let the Sharps go for $500.00 including shipping but I can not justify lowering this price any further.
Best Reguards, Rob P.

Offline Rob P.

Thank You....
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2004, 04:02:10 AM »
Thank You to everyone who purchased revolvers. They are all sold now and this helps me out greatly. I still have the Sharps with a ton of extra's and the price can not be beat, so please email for details if interested.

Best Reguards, Rob P.