Author Topic: Another story  (Read 706 times)

Offline azshooter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Another story
« on: April 23, 2004, 05:32:23 PM »
This comes third person but I will repeat it as it was told to my by my father who tells me he heard first hand from one of the witnesses.  One night one of my dads buddies and his friend were camping with their wives sitting around the camp fire.  Suddenly a deer comes into their camp apparently spooked.  The deer runs off into the dark.  Right after the deer runs off they said a two legged hairy creature came right through their camp behind the deer.  They jumped in their vehicles right then and there and drove out leaving everything in camp coming back the next day to pack up their stuff.  Dad tells me he was 100% serious about it.

Offline Dan Mich Trapper

• Contributor
Another story
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2004, 05:40:45 PM »
Did they see any tracks or did they grub them out in the mad scramble to the vehicles ? It doesnt take much sometimes to get me the heck out of the woods at night .
If an animal activist is being mauled by a bear should we stop it , or , " let nature take its course?"

Offline azshooter

• Contributor
Another story
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2004, 03:23:10 PM »
I had a chance to ask my dad a bout any tracks and he did not know.  I did get the name of the guy who was in the camp though.  I would love to have a first hand account from him.

Offline bullet maker

• A Real Regular
Another story
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2004, 12:55:54 PM »
Ask him, and let us know. Maybe, he has other stories to relate about the area that this happened in.  Very interesting.
bullet maker :D
I like to make bullets, handload, shooting of all types, hunting, fishing, taking pictures, reading, grandchildren, 4 wheeling, eating out often.