Author Topic: A Good Book  (Read 684 times)

Offline Jack Crevalle

• Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
A Good Book
« on: May 20, 2004, 01:29:35 AM »
If you are interested in this type of subject matter, even if you are a skeptic, you should read Strange Secrets: Real Government Files on the Unknown by Nick Redfern

This guy has gone through government archives, of the UK as well as the US on many subjects from Noah's Ark to UFOs and cattle mutilations, to obtain the information for this book. Although it contains some of his personal conjecture it has photocopies of some of the original documents. It's written in a pretty easy to read manner.

You can find it on Amazon for ~$11.

Offline bullet maker

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: A Good Book
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2004, 02:48:43 AM »
Quote from: Jack Crevalle
If you are interested in this type of subject matter, even if you are a skeptic, you should read Strange Secrets: Real Government Files on the Unknown by Nick Redfern

This guy has gone through government archives, of the UK as well as the US on many subjects from Noah's Ark to UFOs and cattle mutilations, to obtain the information for this book. Although it contains some of his personal conjecture it has photocopies of some of the original documents. It's written in a pretty easy to read manner.

You can find it on Amazon for ~$11.

Hi Jack :D
   I found it on e-bay, but it was in paper back form. Do you know if they make it in hardback?
thanks
bullet maker :D
I like to make bullets, handload, shooting of all types, hunting, fishing, taking pictures, reading, grandchildren, 4 wheeling, eating out often.

Offline Jack Crevalle

• Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
A Good Book
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2004, 06:57:57 AM »
I don't think you'll find this kind of book in hardback. I'm kind of curious why you would want to???

Offline bullet maker

• A Real Regular
A Good Book
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2004, 10:41:32 AM »
Hard back wil last longer than paperback
bullet maker :D
I like to make bullets, handload, shooting of all types, hunting, fishing, taking pictures, reading, grandchildren, 4 wheeling, eating out often.

Offline Loader 3009

• Contributor
A Good Book
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2004, 12:29:49 PM »
Read "Unmasking the Enemy", by Tommy Bland and Nelson Pacheco.

You can hear an interview with Bland at: http://www.paranetinfo.com/shows1.html
Don't believe everything you think.