Author Topic: Believe it or not it happened!!!!  (Read 1237 times)

Offline 1911crazy

• Trade Count: (0)
Believe it or not it happened!!!!
« on: May 25, 2004, 09:26:24 AM »
My older brother passed away 9 years ago and his daughter was in the hospital awaiting a liver transplant(waiting for a donor) she was in really bad shape. While she was waiting an eagle was flying around her room window outside everday.   When she got her liver transplant and everything was ok the eagle banged her window and left!!!!    BigBill

This happened months ago to my other brother who is still alive he had a dream one night of my older brother who passed on he was in a black robe and they talked and he told my brother that he serves God now and we have nothing to worry about when we pass on he will take care of us.  My brother never had any spiritual beliefs in his whole life till this dream happened now he believes!!!!!!!!

Offline bullet maker

• A Real Regular
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2004, 02:30:23 AM »
Hi Bigbill :D
    That is a beautiful story, thanks for sharing it.

bullet maker :D
I like to make bullets, handload, shooting of all types, hunting, fishing, taking pictures, reading, grandchildren, 4 wheeling, eating out often.

Offline MATLOCK12C

• Avid Poster
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2004, 03:22:48 PM »
I know I aint neer as wise as you two fellas, but let me say this about that. There is more to this world than most folks will ever really know. For everything we understand there are 100 things we dont yet. I think God puts them there to keep us from getting bored with it all.  :grin:
MATLOCK12C@AOL.Com

Remember, 95% of all energency room visits are made shortly AFTER this statement; HEY, Y'ALL WATCH THIS!  :shock:   :)  :)  :-D

Offline bullet maker

• A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2004, 07:19:18 PM »
Amen :D

bullet maker :D
I like to make bullets, handload, shooting of all types, hunting, fishing, taking pictures, reading, grandchildren, 4 wheeling, eating out often.

Offline 1911crazy

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2004, 12:42:39 AM »
It sure renews our faith in God so many thing we don't really understand then something like this happens.  If i ever meet my guardian angel I have to thank him or her for they have saved my butt many times from disaster and their is no way I would be typing this right now if there were no guardian angels I'm sure of it!!!  I have had things happen that saved me from getting hurt or saved my life that are just unexplained.                                                               BigBill

I believe in God and angels too!!!!

Offline Dan Mich Trapper

• Contributor
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2004, 01:07:41 AM »
Well ya know , God is always there and trying to reach us , its up to us to recognize this and do something with it . It looks like your brother did just that .
If an animal activist is being mauled by a bear should we stop it , or , " let nature take its course?"