Author Topic: customer service  (Read 689 times)

Offline hvacman

• Trade Count: (0)
customer service
« on: June 30, 2004, 03:12:40 PM »
I have heard of complaints regarding service at H&R but I have to praise them. They received my rifle on 6/10 and I got it back today. I had them lighten the trigger [it's nice now] check over my 223 barrel as it shot crappy [ test target the sent looks like it has improved alot] and got a 45/70 barrel. I thought this was good service. Unless neither barrel shoots good I'm happy
it's the Bill of Rights not the Bill of Needs

Offline Deadeye47

customer service
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2004, 04:13:34 PM »
:D I sent my receiver off the 9th of June for a trigger job and have a 45-70 Buffalo Classic barrel fitted. I had a note on my door from UPS...They tried to deliver a package today from H & R ...yeeehawww...I'll wait around all day for them tomorrow so I won't miss them again...or I'll leave a note for my neighbor to sign for it... 8)  I can't wait to see how it shoots....no complaints on service and turn around time from me either from me either!!! 22 days including shipping time...can't beat that!!
" I believe that forgiving them [terrorists] is God''s function. OUR JOB is to arrange the meeting." Gen. Schwartzkopf........AMEN  Norman  :agree:

DECEASED 10-09-05

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
customer service
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2004, 05:11:19 PM »
Deadeye47, when H&R called to let me know they would be shipping my backordered .25-06 barrel the following week, I asked them to email the tracking number to me when the did, they said they would, still haven't heard from them though, this week is the shipping week..... :?
"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain

Offline MarkA

• Avid Poster
Entirely Positive
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2004, 01:29:44 AM »
My experience with them was entirely positive!
Thanks and Gig''em
Mark A. Fairchild

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
customer service
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2004, 09:05:47 AM »
Well, it appears they shipped my order on monday the 28th cuz that's the day they charged my credit card but they still haven't emailed me with the tracking number so I sent em an email requesting the tracking number. FWIW,  they did not charge me the $15 per barrel fittng charge.
"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain

Offline handirifle

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (3)
    • http://www.handirifle.com
customer service
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2004, 10:03:02 AM »
I haven't ordered a barrel for a long time, but when I got my new 223 Ultra, the stocks didn't match very well.  A call to CS and a couple pics sent were all it took.  They took a few days to locate a match but when they did they sent it right out.  Very good CS in my opinion.
God, Family, and guns, in that order!

Offline Deadeye47

customer service
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2004, 06:42:35 AM »
No charge to fit my barrel either....corse I went over my order w/CS and sent them a P.M.O...... :wink:
" I believe that forgiving them [terrorists] is God''s function. OUR JOB is to arrange the meeting." Gen. Schwartzkopf........AMEN  Norman  :agree:

DECEASED 10-09-05