Author Topic: Deluxe Classic  (Read 740 times)

Offline Ambushhunter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Deluxe Classic
« on: July 02, 2004, 04:52:00 AM »
Anyone eyeing up the new topper deluxe classic??  Factory is supposed to start making them this month.  Time to place your order I reckon.  Have a great 4th of July weekend, Ambush
NJCSD, ANJRPC, NRA
http://www.njcsd.org/

Offline VarmintController

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Avid Poster
Deluxe Classic
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2004, 08:10:55 AM »
i already ordered one, i am just waiting.  i am thinking and canceling the order. i had wanted to make a combo out of it, and with the "NEW" charges. its just not worth doing anymore.
The Proud Owner Of AMERICAN Made Guns!

Offline Busta

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Deluxe Classic
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2004, 05:11:22 PM »
Anyone heard any more on the Classic Deluxe? Should be some hitting the racks anytime now, I hope. I want one of these, but I want to pick out the wood on mine so I'll just wait until there are a few to choose from.
U.S.A.F. Veteran
NRA Life Member

Offline MTNMAN

• Avid Poster
Deluxe Classic
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2004, 12:58:58 AM »
Just checked http://www.internetguncatalog.com/ none yet and if anyones got them these guys do... I'm waiting also...MTNMAN :(
Patience comes with age & you can't teach common sense

Jeff Gannon who was known to his many friends here as Mtnman passed away the other day. 09-27-05

Offline Busta

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Deluxe Classic
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2004, 02:55:51 AM »
Thanks MTNMAN,

I wonder if the stocks are going to be checkered? I have seen pictures of them both ways, H&R's pics do not have checkering but Sports Souths pics do.
U.S.A.F. Veteran
NRA Life Member

Offline MTNMAN

• Avid Poster
Deluxe Classic
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2004, 03:17:57 AM »
Busta,
Always found it hard to venture a guess as to what NEF will do with their stocks...Probably some will get them checkered and others won't... Just like their grades of wood and finishes some better than others... Hey, I just want a barrel for a real pretty stock and reciever that came with my Huntsman.... MTNMAN :grin:
Patience comes with age & you can't teach common sense

Jeff Gannon who was known to his many friends here as Mtnman passed away the other day. 09-27-05