Author Topic: went to buy conceal gun, instead bought beretta92 stainless.  (Read 411 times)

Offline bigfish5

• Trade Count: (0)
When i got to the gunshop i looked at the keltec.  the kahr , the tomcat.  searching for that perfect pocket pistol.   but just for fun i said, "let me see that beretta 9mm in stainless"  as soon as i held it in my hand i had to have it.   My question is,   Is There anything i need to know about this pistol?   Its my first auto pistol , other than my mark3 ruger.   I can pick it up wednesday after our mandatory 3 day wait period.  Im as excited as i was as a kid on christmas day,  dont ask me why but i am.  Already bought ammo and a holster.   Any advice will be appreciated.

Offline magooch

went to buy conceal gun, instead bought ber
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2004, 05:15:53 AM »
I can't tell you anything about the Beretta, but I hope it shoots as well and is as reliable as my Taurus PT 99 which as you probably know is of the same design.

My PT 99 has never failed to feed, never failed to eject, or for that matter, it has never failed to fire.  This pistol is one of the most accurate pistols I have ever shot.  I have used it on targets up to 100 yards.
Swingem

Offline Stan_TheGunNut

went to buy conceal gun, instead bought ber
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2004, 04:35:35 PM »
I have a 92FS, and have put a lot of rounds thru it.  I've never had a problem of any kind.  It's also fun to shoot, and feels great in my hand.  I like full sized pistols.  I'm sure you'll enjoy shooting it.
Stan

Offline Jim n Iowa

• A Real Regular
92fs
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2004, 03:22:46 PM »
When you hold one you really appreciate this gun. They shoot well, low maintenance, ammo is cheap and available, and the specs show its no light weight in self defence.
Jim