Author Topic: Re: Well...ummmm.......  (Read 458 times)

Offline Dali Llama

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Well...ummmm.......
« on: August 11, 2004, 01:41:36 AM »
Quote from: BamBams
Jim has decided to stick around, so I'm gonna stick around also.  I have to admit, following Jim around everywhere might not exactly be my cup of tea anyway! Kinda glad I don't have to find out now. *laughing*

Graybeard, if Jim is firm on taking a break (that's a BREAK Jim), I can fill in for him for a little while if that will help you out any. The other forums I've been moderating have been peaceful - too peaceful.....hmmmm?....*smiles*
Dali Llama say he hope that all reasonable folks "stick around" this forum.  Dali add that he, like most, can do without those who stoop to name calling when they disagree with another poster. :-)
AKA "Blademan52" from Marlin Talk

Offline Dali Llama

Re: Well...ummmm.......
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2004, 01:47:16 AM »
Quote from: BamBams
Graybeard, if Jim is firm on taking a break (that's a BREAK Jim), I can fill in for him for a little while if that will help you out any.
Dali Llama say that departure of jh45gun from ranks of moderator sadden him. :(   Dali say, however, that he understand why jh45gun do what he do in "Catch 22" situation in which he find himself when he attempt to maintain order on this forum, yet poster insist on bringing baggage and personal attacks from another forum here. :(  :cry:

Offline jh45gun

Well...ummmm.......
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2004, 03:40:56 AM »
Bambams  that could be a long break you better pack a lunch and a bag  :)  :)  :)  I will still be around to post and be a moderator at the Rimfire Rifles site. Glad to see you are sticking around Bambams!

Dali thanks for the kind words and friendship!  Jim
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Well...ummmm.......
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2004, 04:44:22 AM »
Thanks BamBams. I've added you as Moderator here.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Dali Llama

Well...ummmm.......
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2004, 08:02:12 AM »
Quote from: jh45gun
Bambams  that could be a long break you better pack a lunch and a bag  :)  :)  :)  I will still be around to post and be a moderator at the Rimfire Rifles site. Glad to see you are sticking around Bambams!

Dali thanks for the kind words and friendship!  Jim
You be welcome, say Dali Llama. :grin: