Author Topic: new forum  (Read 1327 times)

Offline Bogmaster

• Trade Count: (0)
new forum
« on: November 20, 2002, 09:45:54 AM »
this is the third time I have posted this--if it works I will go and do my original again
If you need trapping supplies---call ,E-mail , or PM me . Home of Tom Olson's Mound Master Beaver Lures  ,Blackies Blend--lures and baits.Snare supplies,Dye ,dip,wax,Large assortment of gloves and Choppers-at very good prices.Hardware,snares,cable restraints and more!Give me a call(651) 436-2539
  I now also carry --- The WIEBE line of Knives and their new 8 and 12 inch fleshing Knives.

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
new forum
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2002, 09:55:01 AM »
Tom are you telling it to POST or are you telling it to give you a PREVIEW? If the latter then you later have to tell it to POST.

GB

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Bogmaster

New forum
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2002, 04:41:07 AM »
Graybeard,thank you for the info.I think I may be stumbling through these changes,Atrapper hates change worse than the plague,but it looks like the changes you and Matt have made will make this forum much more user friendly.Thanks again. Tom
If you need trapping supplies---call ,E-mail , or PM me . Home of Tom Olson's Mound Master Beaver Lures  ,Blackies Blend--lures and baits.Snare supplies,Dye ,dip,wax,Large assortment of gloves and Choppers-at very good prices.Hardware,snares,cable restraints and more!Give me a call(651) 436-2539
  I now also carry --- The WIEBE line of Knives and their new 8 and 12 inch fleshing Knives.

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
new forum
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2002, 04:52:29 AM »
Tom, I'm still waiting on the contact info to use on the page we're gonna set up for you until you get your site operational.

GB

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Asa Lenon

• A Real Regular
new forum
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2002, 05:18:58 AM »
I'm waiting for your banner too bog!!!  Ace

Offline Bogmaster

new forum
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2002, 06:43:07 AM »
Bill and Asa--I think I have sent what is needed--Bill -if more is needed let me know.  Tom