Author Topic: Just ordered Nikon from Optic Zone..  (Read 657 times)

Offline RamJohn

• Trade Count: (0)
Just ordered Nikon from Optic Zone..
« on: July 30, 2004, 01:11:18 PM »
Just ordered Nikon Monarch 3.3-10x44 and a set of lens covers from Jon at the Optic Zone. I must say, that was the easiest over the phone order I ever made. Thanks Jon for all your advice and help!! I'm looking forward to receiving the scope, more like anticipating CHRISTmas!! I'll let you know ho it all turns out. By the way, my wife is also glad I finally made a choice. She was getting alittle P.O.'ed cause I kept changing my mind...she was like" just buy one and shut up!"

Thanks again to the others who helped me make my choice.

Safe shooting everyone..

John
I do what I do...so you may have the Freedom to do what you do....

Offline Zachary

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2004, 09:16:43 AM »
Excellent choice - both in the scope and the dealer. :wink:   I love Nikon Monarchs, and I love buying from the optic zone.  In fact, I'm going to order a Nikon Monarch 3x-9x-40mm from Jon this week.  I think it's like the 6th or 7th scope I've bought from him :grin:  Needless to say, I love his prices and service!

Again, congrats.

Zachary

Offline RamJohn

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2004, 06:22:56 AM »
I received my order from Jon exactly when he said I would. I'm impressed with both the transaction AND the Nikon. Thats one heck of a scope. I wound up having to buy a new base and a quality set of rings (Redfield) and had the scope mounted and boresited at a local dealer. Went to the range to zero it in. Well, that was a task since the boresite was WAY off. Got it zeroed at 25 yards, then moved out to 100. Got it close enough to zero, but had to quit due to the punishment my shoulder was taking. I fired off 30 rounds of .300WM just for kicks...no pun intended.

As for the Nikon, I am very pleased with the choice. VERY clear optics, it's bright, and looks awesome on the rifle. Does need alittle more eye relief, but I can deal with that. Almost bit me once. I highly recommend this scope. And I HIGHLY recommend The Optic Zone! :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

Thanks Optic Zone for the help!!!!!!
(this post was late due to vacation)
I do what I do...so you may have the Freedom to do what you do....

Offline TheOpticZone

• A Real Regular
    • http://www.theopticzone.com
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2004, 07:16:49 AM »
John,

Glad that the scope arrived on time and to your liking.  I really like the nikon scopes and recommend them highly.  Hope you enjoy it.
Jon Jackoviak
The Optic Zone
www.theopticzone.com

The Place for all your Optic Needs!

Offline maroondog

What's the eye relief on the Nikon Monarch?
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2004, 10:20:05 AM »
3x9x40?

Offline TheOpticZone

• A Real Regular
    • http://www.theopticzone.com
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2004, 12:08:24 PM »
Eye Relief on the Nikon Monarch 3-9x40 is 3.7-3.6".
Jon Jackoviak
The Optic Zone
www.theopticzone.com

The Place for all your Optic Needs!