Author Topic: Howdy  (Read 1019 times)

Offline Hawgcaller

• Trade Count: (0)
Howdy
« on: January 13, 2003, 09:07:29 AM »
:D  Just a few notes to introduce myself. I associated myself with a sherrif's dept for ten years in patrol and rescue operations,  intermingled with management positions in the automotive parts/manufacturing environment. Sprinkle a stint of computer networking admin. duties, farming, pretty well soaks up 50+ years of not really good at one thing :grin:  :grin:  :grin: . I have two daughters and one wife that keep honey dew(do!!!) projects prevalent. I sidetrack them occasionally for hunting small and large game  and fishing trips here in the southwest central part of Arkansas. I stay busy showing people how to save money, make money and how to have fun doing it. And no, I ain't no Amway salesperson :) . I m enjoying these forum, both for the information and entertainment I get by listening.

Lets talk sometime.

LD
Watch the Hands!
Attack Me, I Need the Practice!!

Offline ButlerFord45

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (10)
Howdy
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2003, 12:25:29 PM »
:D  Howdy LawDog!!   :D  I noticed you stuck farming in there, I always thought that meant you were supposed to be good at EVERYTHING!!
Butler Ford
He who does not punish evil, commands it to be done.-Leonardo da Vinci
An armed society is a polite society-Robert A. Heinlein
Only the dead have seen the end of war- Plato
Lord, make my words as sweet as honey
tomorrow I may have to eat them- A lady's sweatshirt

Offline Robert

Welcome aboard LawDog.
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2003, 12:38:16 PM »
Jump on in, pull up a stump.  This is a great place to hang out.  Lots of great stories, and lots of good info.  Cant wait to hear yours.  Robert
....make it count

Offline Hawgcaller

Thanks for the welcome
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2003, 01:15:02 PM »
:D  I think I'll enjoy the company for a while. I think I'll scope out the scuttlebutt on the 17 rimfire forum. Been thinking about trying one on for size, just haven't decided what brand to try. Looking for the value for the dollar as opposed to the cheapest. Simplicity is one factor I require in a firearm, not much else to get in the way of accuracy. You guys seem to have fun on these forums, more so than some others. I am a member of the H&R forum also, don't post much, just listen and learn. Good Lord gave us two ears and just one mouth for a reason. I will post when I have something worth while to contribute, or a funny story to relate.
I do get a laugh at some of the cat fights some times.  It seems they all get their panties in a wad,,, then they all are apologizing  and BOOM!! its back to normal again.  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

let me hear from you guys  :D

LD
Watch the Hands!
Attack Me, I Need the Practice!!