Author Topic: Three questions  (Read 471 times)

Offline Pass the mustard

• Trade Count: (0)
Three questions
« on: August 25, 2004, 11:01:15 PM »
1.  Looking at the accessory barrel page on the NEF website, the description for the list of rifle barrels says "All barrels are blue finish only."  But several stainless barrels are listed.  Which is it?  Are extra barrels available in stainless?

2.  I noticed there is a 'scope rail' and an 'Ultra scope rail'.  What's the difference in design between these two?

3.  I only saw wood and synthetic stocks listed.  Are laminated stocks available separately?

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
Three questions
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2004, 03:26:53 AM »
1. Unknown if accessory barrels are available in stainless. I have seen though that a few here have posted about ordering and receiving them so it seems they can be had through the barrel accessory program.

2. The standard Handi Rail is 5" long. The Ultra rail is 6" long and has a screw in the front part that can be lowered to contact the barrel and help keep the front of the scope rail from bending, it is held in place by 2 side set screws when it is adjusted. The Ultra rail is about $3.00 more.

3.Yes, laminated stocks are available from NEF, they are listed in the barrel and accessory "catalog" available just for asking from NEF.

....<><.... :grin:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley