Author Topic: Bushnell 1.5-4.5X32MM on my 375H&H  (Read 546 times)

Offline Enigma

• Trade Count: (0)
Bushnell 1.5-4.5X32MM on my 375H&H
« on: August 31, 2004, 12:42:44 PM »
Hello everyone, :D

I bought a 375 H&H last year with which I killed my first moose!!!  :grin:
I want to get a scope for that rifle and I have been looking at the Bushnell Elite 3200 1.5-4.5X32MM. I had a chance to see that scope and I liked it. Most people in other forums try to tell me to spend the extra money and get a Leupold Vari X-III 1.5-5X20MM. I would get a Leupold if I could afford them but they are out of the question. What I really would like to know is if the eye relief on that Bushnell is really of 3.6 inches. Is that eye relief constant? Is 3.6 inches of eye relief enough for a 375 h&h?

Thank you for helping me out there...

Enigma

Offline Zachary

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2004, 01:54:32 AM »
BELIEVE IT OR NOT, I HAVE THE EXACT SAME SCOPE ON THE EXACT SAME GUN!

And it has performed perfectly for me!  In fact, my .375 shoots groups under 1/4" at 100 yards with Federal 300 grain Hi-Shock ammo! :eek:   Tracking on the scope is excellent, as well as it dependability.

I thought the eye relief woudn't be enough, but it is.  Never had a problem with the scope even touching me.

My scope has the firefly reticle, which I am not too fond of because the cross hairs are just too thick during the day.  But during the evening hours, the glowing cross-hairs are perfect for shooting hogs!

SUPER SCOPE, and for well under $200, you just can't beat it, especially with the Rainguard.

GET IT AND DON'T LOOK BACK!!! :D

Zachary

Offline Enigma

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2004, 05:27:53 AM »
Thank you Zachary. That information was really of a great help!!! The last thing I wish to know is if the eye relief is constant on that scope? If not, what are the actual values? Bushnell only says an eye relief of 3.6inches...

Thanks again :D  :eek:  :D

Enigma