Author Topic: Two Christian evangelicals shot to death while they slept.  (Read 1169 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Two Christian evangelicals shot to death while they slept.
« on: August 22, 2004, 09:33:26 AM »
News from California...two Christian evangelicals murdered on beach while they slept..

They were found fully clothed, not robbed, nor disturbed in any other way..

Police looking into " hate crime" possibility..

Frankly, I don't care whether it is called a hate crime or not...punish them for what they did, not for what we may believe they were thinking when they did it!

A rather stupid theory anyway, ...if someone blows out someone's brains while they sleep...chances are, at the least, the murderer doesn't like them..DUH

"Hate Crimes" is a stupid category, let's punish people for their actual crimes...not for what someone may " think they're thinking"!

Latest word from FOX NEWS...call came from local community that hate crimes should be considered...due to large "gay" community nearby.

Perhaps further investigation will enlighten us why some folks, even on this forum defend "gays" but hate Christians...

Just more evidence of the coming "culture war' and end times...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
Two Christian evangelicals shot to death wh
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2004, 03:44:34 PM »
Ironglow you are so right, look at the Gov. of New Jersey, his approval rating is said to have gone UP (!!!?) since he admitted he is a homosexual, had a reported adulterous affair with a non-citizen Israeli sailor who he then tried to have appointed as the State's "Chief of Homeland Security". Of course the person denies he is a homosexual and has charged the Gov. with sexual harassment!!!  It does appear as if the end may in fact be nearing rapidly. I and many others feel if the wrong person (Kerry) wins the election, the United States and the world as we know it and want it is doomed to falter and fail. This just may be the most important election in our lifetime and in in all of history....<><.... :cb2:  GO GEORGE!!!...<><... :grin:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2004, 03:40:05 PM »
MSP Ret;
     Amen and ditto
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Leftoverdj

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Two Christian evangelicals shot to death while they slep
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2004, 06:25:06 PM »
Quote from: ironglow
News from California...two Christian evangelicals murdered on beach while they slept..

They were found fully clothed, not robbed, nor disturbed in any other way..

Latest word from FOX NEWS...call came from local community that hate crimes should be considered...due to large "gay" community nearby.

Perhaps further investigation will enlighten us why some folks, even on this forum defend "gays" but hate Christians...

Just more evidence of the coming "culture war' and end times...

I would suggest that such speculation is premature and perhaps even irresponsible.  Let's wait until the evidence is in.
It is the duty of the good citizen to love his country and hate his gubmint.

Offline gino

• Avid Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2004, 03:19:31 AM »
Just wondering where the "hate crime" idea came from. Did they have a "God Hates Fags" bumper sticker on their car or what?
gino

Offline Wlscott

• A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2004, 05:10:37 AM »
Maybe I'm not reading it thoroughly enough, but where does it say anywhere on the above post that the two murdered people were gay?  Or is is just assumed because they were sleeping on a beach in California?
You haven't hunted......Until you've hunted the hunters

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2004, 05:41:13 AM »
They were not homosexual nor implied to be, the implication is the community around them harbored a large homosexual  population and they were christians, and as such were possibly killed by a homosexual(s) as a hate crime...A theory or idea which came from where I know not.  I believe anyway, that was the implication of the story....<><.... :cry:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline Wlscott

• A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2004, 09:21:15 AM »
Oh, I gotcha now.

I thought that white conservative republican males were the only ones capable of commiting hate crimes.
You haven't hunted......Until you've hunted the hunters

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2004, 09:29:19 AM »
Thats only according to the Dems...By the anyone know where I can some of those "Purple Heart" Band-Aids" ala John F"ing" Kerry, you know the guy, Terry Kerry's gigilo husband....<><.... :wink:

I was always taught no grab-assing during Retreat and Taps, out of respect for the Flag and for those that gone before us and would not return. The band aids in no way lessen the "Purple Heart" but are meant to insult those that would cheapen it as Kerry has and is meant to reflect on him directly....<><....  :oops: :cry: :x

Offline Mitch in MI

• Trade Count: (2)
  • A Real Regular
    • http://www.sportsmenforkerryedwards.com/
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2004, 05:05:15 AM »
Looks like a murder, plain and simple, from what Ironglow posted.

My feelings about "hate crimes" can best be summed up by my reaction when they put a homo on TV a few years ago. He said "Under current MI law, somebody could burn down my house and all he could be convicted of is arson".
My immediate thought:"But it's perfectly OK with you if that's the only protection MY house gets, as long as yours gets special treatment" (the rest of what I was thinking isn't printable)

It just amazes me that there are people who honestly believe that it's a worse crime to kill a police officer than to kill a taxpayer, or to kill a homosexual instead of a hetrosexual.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2004, 01:15:15 PM »
Mitch;

I agree with you..one citizen should get no more legal protection than another.

As I stated earlier; hate crimes are a category that doesn't even pretend to prosecute a perpetrator for what he did, but rather for what the authorities thought the perpetrator thinking at the time....

How in the world can any reasonable court prosecute someone for their supposed or alleged..... thoughts ?

Offline powderman

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2004, 04:12:35 PM »
DOUBLE DITTO. POWDERMAN.  :D  :D  :D  :D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm