Author Topic: Deer Sighting Survey  (Read 415 times)

Offline Hunter71

• Trade Count: (0)
Deer Sighting Survey
« on: September 30, 2004, 08:12:53 AM »
Hey guys, its that time again.  Hundreds of people helped out last few years and I am hoping for more this year.  For those of you that have no idea what I am talking about, for three years now I have been conducting a survey of how many and when hunters see deer.
A sample graph from previous years looks like this :

Now, I hope that everyone will help out again by going here : www.thehunterseye.com
The survey is quick and simple and doesn't ask for any personal information (except adding your email is OPTIONAL).  It is a personal sight without advertisers or anything else to keep you from coming back here.  Please bookmark it and return as often as possible.  You can also see previous results from a link on the page above.  For those of you that sent in information last year, I will be posting the most up to date results soon, sorry for the delays, but please be patient.   Also, since I am getting a late start on this, please reach back and enter your earlier hunts also.

Thanks,
Johnnie

Lastly, I get many questions regarding how the information is displayed versus input.  When you put in sightings from a particular time slot your sightings are included in the calculations for that time slot only.  If you don’t check any information for a time slot, you are not used for any calculations for that time period.
My hunt club's website www.stillhuntclub.com

Offline Hunter71

• Trade Count: (0)
Deer Sighting Survey
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2004, 08:19:28 AM »
Just a little bump to the top...

Johnnie
My hunt club's website www.stillhuntclub.com