Author Topic: Topper Deluxe Barrel  (Read 447 times)

Offline Tcallbuilder

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Topper Deluxe Barrel
« on: October 15, 2004, 01:04:25 AM »
Does anyone know when or if the topper deluxe barrels w/vent rib and screw in choke will be offered through the barrel acc. program?

I think they would make a great spring turkey rig and would like to send in a reciever for one......but would need to do it soon....to get it set up for spring.

TCB

Offline turkeyhunter

• Avid Poster
Topper Deluxe Barrel
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2004, 02:12:47 AM »
I have the same idea.  I have been calling them since May to no avail.  The latest answer that I got was to call them every 2 weeks to see when they have them.  I am hoping that my persistance will pay off but I agree with you.  I can't wait too much longer and risk not having my gun back before spring.

I guess I had better go make a call!  :)  :-D
Colossians 1:18b:  "That in all things He might have the pre-eminence"

Offline Tcallbuilder

• Avid Poster
Topper Deluxe Barrel
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2004, 01:57:55 AM »
turkeyhunter;
Im glad someone is on it!!
Ill give them a call too.....maybe if they get enough calls they will step up production.

If i cant get thet reciever sent by mid December then ill go with what ive got.
If you hear anything let us know.

Thanks
TCB

Offline turkeyhunter

• Avid Poster
Topper Deluxe Barrel
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2004, 06:41:24 AM »
Well, I just made my weekly call and now I was told not until after the first of the year.  I am just about fed up waiting on H&R to get off the pot.  I, for the life of me, cannot fathom why they can't get a firm production date for their firearms.  Obviously they have no idea what they will be doing in the factory from one day to the next.  Don't get me wrong, I love these guns and think they are great but sometimes the headaches associated with them far out way the value.  That being said, maybe, just maybe, if they have the barrels by next May I might order one for turkey season 2006!   :eek:  :evil:
Colossians 1:18b:  "That in all things He might have the pre-eminence"