Author Topic: I got one!  (Read 508 times)

Offline Woodbutcher

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
I got one!
« on: November 13, 2004, 01:42:55 PM »
Well, I just came home with a brand new Topper Deluxe. Seems my wife and my friend, conspired, and surprised me with it. Been reading about this model here, and on the old NEF site, even before the Deluxe version was announced. Been calling around, I'll just bet that it's the last one available in my part of the world.
 I've asked questions on this site, and received really helpful answers, so it seems fittin to share the news of my good fortune with those so generous with their time and advice.
 NEF's get the job done, but this one is very nice. Everything I expected, and better. Boy, do I ever recommend this Deluxe to you!
 Oh, by the way, the store in Western Pa, has a 45/70 Buff. OH MY! First time I ever saw either the Deluxe or the Buff. Since I've got a 45/70 Handy, I was really looking hard at the shotty gun. (little did I know) The Buff is still there. I got the address and Phone #, if any one needs it.
 I'm gonna go and clean it, and put one o' them super glow orange front sights on, and clean it some more, ect, ect, ect!!!
                                           A verry happy Woodbutcher

Offline Specklebelly

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Contributor
I got one!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2004, 07:12:15 AM »
WB

You will love the gun, I used my new Topper this weekend and am glad I bought it.

Shoot straight.
Specklebelly

Romans 5:8
Mark 12:28-31