Author Topic: i missed  (Read 389 times)

Offline TrapperZach

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
i missed
« on: December 02, 2004, 11:28:43 AM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well i we went out this mornin and set down in our spot and stayed frezin for about 4 hours then we heard somtin snort. i said thats a deer so i got the gun ready and took my gloves off when 2 does come out goin fast then we hear somtin in the back ground and a big buck comes out with his nose to the ground. he was about a 6 point and about 200 pounds. when he got up in range i wistled and eh stoped behind a tree with his middle behind the tree i could have taken a neck shot but wanted a broad side shot. he came out and of course i was shaken like crazy it was the biggest deer ive ever seen. so i shoot and he runs about 15 feet and stops behind a tree my dad could see him perfict but i couldint then he jumps out and runs and i shot again not smart but ya now and missed.   and hes gone we go look for sighn because i thout i hit him the first time no blood or notin. we go shoo the gun later on a binch and its about 5 inches high and about 3 inches to the left. :x  i was borowin the gun from the guy and had never shot it i dont have a deer rifle. he insisted it was dead on but it was and i was shaken like crazy. but we might get to go back before sesons over. doe days the last day of the seson but the guy dosent want any does shot off of it for some dumb reson. so maybe ill get one and maybe i will. also i got in some sets today also :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

Offline THE#1hunter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
i missed
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2004, 12:41:26 PM »
Well, better luck next time, hope it all comes together for you  :D
Good Luck, Be Safe, and God Bless  :D

Ephesians 2:8
--For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of god--