Author Topic: I've bought another one.  (Read 602 times)

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (15)
I've bought another one.
« on: December 08, 2004, 03:46:33 PM »
I couldn't resist. Gunbroker is going to ruin my marriage. It appears to be a topper with a 12ga tracker 2 barrel that is ported. I can't wait to get it. My wife just doesn't understand.
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
I've bought another one.
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2004, 04:13:38 PM »
Markus, tell her you love her and it's her Christmas present to you, then buy her something real nice, remember your probably going to make the same mistake again!!!....<><.... :roll:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (15)
I've bought another one.
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2004, 04:19:31 PM »
She knows I love her because I have only bought one other gun this year. She already has got my Christmas presents. We are poor and it is not a good time to do this but it was unique and a great deal. I couldn't help myself. My dad will buy it for my birthday.
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
I've bought another one.
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2004, 04:21:34 PM »
Merry Christmas to you and your wife Markus, and Happy Birthday to you too buddy!!! Boy oh Boy, your dad can sure pick nice gifts!!! Enjoy the new Handi!!!....<><.... :grin:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline offhand35

• Trade Count: (74)
  • Contributor
I've bought another one.
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2004, 03:06:03 PM »
Well, I can certainly understand about the Gunbroker effect, the AuctionArms effect, the Gunsamerica effect, the GunList effect, the ShotgunNews effect...... :shock:
You will enjoy the PORTED Tracker II bbl. I had mine done at Mag-Na-Port, and that fore end no longer jumps out of my hand . :eek:
Squirrel.......the OTHER dark meat.....!

Offline WNY_Whitetailer

• Look at me I'm white and nerdy
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Working...
    • http://www.dec.state.ny.us/
I've bought another one.
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2004, 06:15:33 AM »
Once again it is easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission.
Patience comes with age and You can't teach common sense