Author Topic: Who gives a rats ... about Martha F. Stewart  (Read 588 times)

Offline big medicine

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Who gives a rats ... about Martha F. Stewart
« on: December 23, 2004, 10:53:31 AM »
It is amazing what the media "makes News" I could really give a crap what Martha stewart is doing in prision, I could care less that she didnt win the decorating contest, or that she doesnt like the food. I'm tired of hearing about it. She went to jail, she needs to do her time, and the media needs to forget about it.

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
Who gives a rats ... about Martha F. Stewar
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2004, 11:07:57 AM »
Well I sure like her better than litte billy (aka billary) Clinton, and he didn't go to jail, he should but didn't. Anyway give me Martha over Slick Willy any day, she shouldn't have gone to jail anyway, not for what she did. OJ Simpson got away with 2 murders and laughs at us everyday, why is Martha Stewart doing time for things that are done on Wall Street every day?, because she was "famous" for lack of a better word and "they" were looking to make an example of someone who could not "hurt" them in retrebution/retaliation through political clout as Slick Willy could...Merry CHRISTmas!!!....<><.... :grin:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline Shorty

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2004, 12:31:27 PM »
I never could understand why anybody cared about any of these "show" people.  It's Entertainment!  That includes movie stars and sports stars.  So, now, it includes criminal stars too!  SICK!  :shock:

Offline magooch

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2004, 03:46:35 PM »
When you've got 6.5 million reporters looking for anything to fill columns or air time, there is going to be a lot of fluff floating around out there.
Swingem

Offline big medicine

• Contributor
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2004, 05:28:11 PM »
I just get tired of hearing the daily bimbo report, about how she doesnt like jail.

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2004, 11:25:04 AM »
Quote from: MSP Ret
OJ Simpson got away with 2 murders and laughs at us everyday, why is Martha Stewart doing time for things that are done on Wall Street every day
Dali Llama suggest that MSP Ret need look no further than amount of melanin present. :(  :(  :(
AKA "Blademan52" from Marlin Talk

Offline gino

• Avid Poster
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2004, 02:27:35 AM »
If it wasn't for Martha I never would have known that you could knit a tea cosy out of belly button lint!
gino :)

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2004, 04:39:04 AM »
Quote from: gino
If it wasn't for Martha I never would have known that you could knit a tea cosy out of belly button lint!
gino :)
:eek:  :shock:  :eek:
AKA "Blademan52" from Marlin Talk