Author Topic: 20 guage  (Read 536 times)

Offline kevtn

• Trade Count: (0)
20 guage
« on: December 22, 2004, 03:20:05 PM »
What smooth bore shotgun barrel, can I order to change out with my Tracker slug barrel, or cna it be done

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
20 guage
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2004, 03:35:09 PM »
ANY shotgun barrel with the exception of those based on the 10 gauge design, the 10 gauge itself or the 12 Gauge Ultra Slugger rifled barrel. Any other shotgun barrel can be fitted to your frame....<><.... :grin:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline kevtn

• Trade Count: (0)
20 guage
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2004, 04:35:43 PM »
Is new england the best place to buy barrels or ar there some other sites?

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
20 guage
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2004, 01:40:27 AM »
The only place the get new barrels fitted to you frame is the factory. Many here buy, sell and swap barrels and fit them themselves or sell them again if they don't fit their frames. I think some here may sell or swap on the basis if the barrel fits the intended reciever(frame) it's a deal, if not the seller/swappers accepts it back but the possible buyer pays the postage, either one or both ways, a fairly new method....<><.... :grin:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley