Author Topic: Montana Trophy Mule Deer Hunt (2 spots left)  (Read 492 times)

Offline Spyro Andes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Montana Trophy Mule Deer Hunt (2 spots left)
« on: February 28, 2005, 11:40:31 PM »
I am taking a group to hunt several private ranches outside the Great Falls area for a 5-day hunt in November.

These ranches are extremely well managed, in fact, they haven't been hunted in the last 2 years.  We will be the only group hunting it this year.

My expectations for this hunt is a Mule Deer that will green score in excess of 180" Boone & Crockett.  There are deer on this ranch that will exceed 200" B&C.

Hunt is $3700 per person 2x1 fully guided.  Land Owner sponsored license (deer, bird & fishing) is $340.  Everything is included included except personal items.

e-mail asap at ananiades@yahoo.com

Offline Greybeard

• Administrator
  • A Real Regular
    • Graybeard Outdoors
Montana Trophy Mule Deer Hunt (2 spots lef
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2005, 04:35:36 AM »
Same question Spyro. On the surface these look like you're in the outfitting business which based on our previous conversations I think is not the case. Please explain.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises

Offline Spyro Andes

• Avid Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2005, 09:36:29 AM »
GB,

I am definitely not an outfitter...  What I am is a guy, that loves to hunt, and all of my friends are hard core hunters as well so I just book entire weeks with various outfitters.

The reason I do it is so we can negotiate for a cheaper group price.  It saves everyone some $$$.

Let me put it this way...  I still pay for my hunts.  Literally, hand my hard earned cash from my pocket to the outfitter.

Anyway, I research the heck out of where I hunt and with who I'll book...  I literally spend 500+ hours on my cell phone every year doing the research.

Sometimes, I book the hunt early...  Sometimes, I tell them to call me when they have late openings and are willing to deal.

These are both are late bookings...

There is one thing that all of the hunts that I do have in common...

WORLD CLASS ANIMALS

Like the bear hunt that I had an opening for....  B&C Bears are the normal bear.

Like this mule deer hunt that I have 2 openings for....  World Class Mulies (170"+) is the mendoza line.

Or like this antelope hunt...  World Class Antelope of 80"+ is what you should expect to be in your scope.

Of the opening or two that I'll probably have for the Mexican Coues Deer hunt in Jan.

I hunt 8-12 weeks a year depending on how I draw.

Speaking of drawings,  you won't see me posting anything about Nevada, Wyoming, Idaho, Utah or Arizona...  Me and my buddies (31 guys in Wyoming)  will apply to all of those states.  I even worked out deals with those outfitters to get a discounted rate because, eventually, all of us will hunt with them.

Anyway, I am not a business...

SA

PS.  You should really think about the antelope hunt for a couple of different reasons.  Shoot me a PM and I'll get into lots more detail.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2005, 03:45:41 PM »
OK as I suspected. This is like the other one we talked about awhile back so it's OK to stay. I'll drop you a PM on the antelope hunt.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!