Author Topic: BF Pistols  (Read 829 times)

Offline eskimo36

• Trade Count: (156)
    • Adventure Rider
BF Pistols
« on: January 07, 2005, 06:12:08 AM »
Why don't these ever show up for sale? Are there just not that many out there or are they that good that no one wants to sell them?
"one shot is usually enough"

Offline bgjohn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: BF Pistols
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2005, 06:24:03 AM »
Quote from: eskimo36
Why don't these ever show up for sale? Are there just not that many out there or are they that good that no one wants to sell them?

I've got one and another one on order. I bought it used, took it to the range to sight it in and the next thing I knew two of my buddies ordered one. Then so did I. They are custom guns 6-12 month delivery. They had one in stock similar to what one of my friends wanted so he took it. Yesterday he sot a 5 shot 3/4" group @ 100m with it. He is happy as a clam. It is a 22 Hornet.

I've only seen two of these or the internet in the last three years. I missed out on the first one and jumped all over the second. Mine is 219 Donaldson Wasp. After sighting it in I can shoot the 150m turkeys in the head with it. :D

If you want one you'll have to order it and wait.
JM :-)
I know nothing. I am only a messenger.

Offline 7bru

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Avid Poster
BF Pistols
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2005, 06:46:44 PM »
probally the biggest reason why I think is because of the time it takes to get one built. 8 - 12 months. it's a full custom deal.   My friends told me that i was crazy when I ordered mine.  they said i would never be happy not being able to switch barrels.  WRONG!!!!

you can get a contender or encore to shoot extremely accurate. I like my contender pistol.  but the bf ultimate is the hammer.  I wouldn't sell mine until i had another one in my possession.   BRU