Author Topic: Nikon Buckmaster  (Read 551 times)

Offline parson48

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Contributor
Nikon Buckmaster
« on: January 08, 2005, 02:53:53 AM »
Howdy to all,

I just found this site a few days ago. Seems to be a lot of good discussion and useful information. ALso, I was looking for a new scope and saw opticzone as an advertiser here.

In short; I ordered a new Buckmaster 3X9 at a great price, from a friendly person, and it arrived at my front door in just 2 days! I couldn't be more pleased.

Looking forward to hanging around here.

parson48

Offline robk

• Trade Count: (0)
Nikon Buckmaster
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2005, 09:36:38 PM »
i have a 3x9x40 on my rifle but i am thining of moving it to my blackpowder and getting a different scope. the buckmaster is a nice scope for the money and will do you a great job
good luck
rob k
Pearson Advisory Staff
Golden Key Futura Field Test Staff
Cobra Archery Staff
Team Turbo Nock Staff

Offline Zachary

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Nikon Buckmaster
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2005, 03:11:49 AM »
Quote from: parson48
Howdy to all,

I just found this site a few days ago. Seems to be a lot of good discussion and useful information. ALso, I was looking for a new scope and saw opticzone as an advertiser here.

In short; I ordered a new Buckmaster 3X9 at a great price, from a friendly person, and it arrived at my front door in just 2 days! I couldn't be more pleased.

Looking forward to hanging around here.

parson48

WELCOME ABOARD PARSON48 :D

The Nikon Buckmaster is an excellent scope for the money, comparable to an Elite 3200 which is also a great value.

Before Nikon came out with Nikon Monarchs, there were no other models, and these Pre-Monarchs were EXCELLENT Scopes.  I should know because I still own quite a few of them.  They have NEVER failed me.  Then, when Nikon created the new Monarch line, which does have better glass, they called the pre-monarchs their Buckmaster line.  

As far as purchasing from theopticzone, congrats on that too.  I myself have purchased about 7 or 8 scopes from them just in the last year or so.  Why?  They have super low prices, excelllent service, and, to boot, are sponsors of this site.

Again, congrats on the scope and welcome to this site.

Zachary