Author Topic: Look out Folks! Hillary's Morphing into Bill Clinton!  (Read 548 times)

Offline BamBams

• Trade Count: (0)
Look out Folks! Hillary's Morphing into Bill Clinton!
« on: January 28, 2005, 11:02:13 AM »
If she get's elected, I wouldn't want to be her intern!

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/bs20050126.shtml
NRA Handgun Instructor

Offline Dali Llama

Look out Folks! Hillary's Morphing into Bil
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2005, 12:29:39 PM »
Like most Democrats, Hillary is trying to have it both ways.  It’s quite likely that she’ll get away with it.  After all, her husband did.

Not with Monica, according to Slick Willie, remark Dali Llama. :lol:
AKA "Blademan52" from Marlin Talk

Offline Mauser

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2005, 08:28:13 PM »
With Bill trying to get the UN Secretary General's job and Hillary trying to get the presidency, one might say that the Clinton's are trying to take over the world.  Just think, two people sharing the same marriage (if not the same bed) in charge of the US and UN at the same time.

Actually, I don't think Hillary has nearly enough of Bill's charisma to pull off the same political tricks he did.  However just being the Democrat nominee will guarantee her at least 45-48% of the popular vote, so anything can happen when we are as evenly divided as we are.

Offline BamBams

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2005, 12:43:39 AM »
Frightening indeed!
NRA Handgun Instructor

Offline magooch

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2005, 03:49:12 AM »
The only way that Hillary has any chance is if some strong third party entity comes along (ala Ross Perrot) and syphons off some of the consservative vote.  Remember, Bubba never got a majority of the vote.
Swingem

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2005, 04:47:50 AM »
Quote from: Mauser
Just think, two people sharing the same marriage (if not the same bed)
:shock:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :shock:
AKA "Blademan52" from Marlin Talk

Offline Shorty

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2005, 11:43:00 AM »
I'm not worried about either one of them.  Bill going to the UN would be like Gomer Pyle being admitted to West Point!  Hillary in the White House?  Too much baggage.   :wink:

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2005, 07:27:54 PM »
Dunno but I'd not be so sure about that Shorty. I'm of the opinion that there is a very powerful and sinister faction out there trying to control the entire world. I'm not at all sure who is behind this or who is pulling the strings. But I see both of the Klintons as puppets on those strings. They will do only what they are told to do and no more. That is really why having them in office is so bad. Someone is telling them what to do and it ain't the folks that elect them.

This force whatever the source and whoever is behind it is gaining power daily. They have control of pretty much all of the news media now. Hollyweird is in their pocket. They are clearly atheist to boot. They are trying to break down all the mores and all morality of the world's populations. Part and parcel of this is demonstrated in the way TV shows and movies are pushing gays, and mixed racial couples, all of the cussing in all of them of late. I see also a real trend toward shows on the end times and of more and more pushing shows regarding the devil as protagonist.

I'm thinking we're looking at the beginning of the final struggle between good and evil. Not sure who is at this time controling the evil side. Is it the devil himself? The antichrist? OR just a bunch of truly evil rotten rich folks? I have no answers only suspicions.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline TOMMYY01

• Contributor
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2005, 01:37:42 PM »
Bill,
I can tell you who they are or what they call themselves now. It ( the illuminati) call themselves the Council of Foreign Relations.  What is surprising is that all the reps and senators and cabinet members  are a member of this group. They are only soldiers though. htere are 7 people up top that run the economics of this planet. I found this out when I was at Ft. Campbell and I talked to a soldier that was a staff sargeant with the 3-502. He has on his own, investigated the ruby ridge and the waco incident. He told me this long before what came out in the news. He happened to let me listen to a tape of Pat Robertson one night when we both had CQ duty. I thought for a long time this guy was like Jim Bakker, but he isn't. Unfortunately they are tied to the masons, and the masons are the soldiers of this group. The 7 are what you call Druids, (tree whorshippers) and are the elders. They say that their sign is the skull and the crossbones. The real sign of these people believe it or not is a circle with a dot in the middle. I have read alot on this subject for some time. These people have been called illiterate, when in fact there code and their language are written but are a exclusive secret  that only they know. I know this sounds to hard to believe and you might not, but in fact that is the truth. If you want to learn more about them you 'll have to read more and start with the celts where all this originted . they were here during Napolean times and even earlier.
                                                                      tommy
I like my trophies on my wall and in my belly

Offline IntrepidWizard

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2005, 01:55:32 PM »
I hope you all watched Meet the Press today with Kerry on,he is a phony,a liar,went back on his own statements and Russet who is not a Conservative by any means was flabbergasted.
Government is not reason; it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire, it is
a dangerous servant and a fearful master. -- George Washington

Offline Ron T.

• A Real Regular
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2005, 04:13:37 AM »
Wanna know what's REALLY "scary"???   :eek:

There will be a whole LOT of people who will VOTE for Hillary (just as they did for hubby Bill... TWICE!!!) when she runs for President in either then next Presidential election or the one following that one.    :shock:

Sure makes me wonder where their heads are...   :cry:

Strength & Honor...

Ron T.
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."  - Thomas Jefferson