Author Topic: Very Enlightening!! Read and pass on...  (Read 786 times)

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
Very Enlightening!! Read and pass on...
« on: February 02, 2005, 08:59:12 AM »
I recieved this today in an e-mail. I think it is important to read and pass on. If you think so also fell free to do so....<><.... :grin:

The Muslim religion in the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States, especially in the minority races!!!

Allah or Jesus?  

by Rick Mathes

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their belief systems.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete wit h a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked:

"Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world. And, that by killing an infidel, which is a command to all Muslims, they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?"

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, "Non-believers!"

I responded, "So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can go to Heaven. Is that correct?"

The _expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just gotten caught with his hand in the cookie jar.   He sheepishly replied, "Yes."

I then stated, "Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering Protestants to do the same in order to go to Heaven!"

The Imam was speechless.

I continued, "I also have problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me. Let me ask you a question. Would you rather have your Allah who tells you to kill me in order to go to Heaven or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to Heaven and He wants you to be with me?"

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame.  Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with Rick's way of dealing with the Islamic Imam and exposing the truth about the Muslim's beliefs.

I think everyone in the US should be required to read this, but with the liberal justice system, liberal media, and the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized. Please pass this on to all your e-mail contacts.

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well known leader in prison ministry.
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline jh45gun

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2005, 09:44:45 AM »
Not according to Snopes. Here is what they say. I have seen this before and emails like this really tick me off as there is just enough in the article the way it is written to make you think it is the real deal though most of the time it is not. Jim
http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/allah.asp
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2005, 11:36:51 AM »
jh45gun is right be very careful not to be taken in by chain mail letters like this.  I run all suspect letters I get by one or more of the sites at this link:

http://www.christianarsenal.com/UrbanLegends.htm

Hop this is helpful.
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline U.K.Neil

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2005, 12:18:15 PM »
Hi Jim

Been lurking around but not posting much just lately.  How you keeping????

I have seen that post before and know that the scenario is pure fiction, but take it from someone (me) who lived in Iran from 1981 thou' 1986 while they were at war with Iraq, that the theology ethos is based on fact.
Keep Smiling.

Offline JPSaxMan

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2005, 12:48:58 PM »
Wow. That's scary. :eek:  :eek:
JP

Attorney: Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in
his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning?

Doctor: Did you actually pass the bar exam?

Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Offline FWiedner

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2005, 01:58:07 PM »
Religious intolerance is so...uplifting   :roll:
They may talk of a "New Order" in the  world, but what they have in mind is only a revival of the oldest and worst tyranny.   No liberty, no religion, no hope.   It is an unholy alliance of power and pelf to dominate and to enslave the human race.

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2005, 02:38:38 PM »
Quote from: U.K.Neil
Hi Jim

Been lurking around but not posting much just lately.  How you keeping????

I have seen that post before and know that the scenario is pure fiction, but take it from someone (me) who lived in Iran from 1981 thou' 1986 while they were at war with Iraq, that the theology ethos is based on fact.

Hi Neil!  :)  How are you doing! Hope all is well. Yea I am not supprised it is based on Fact most of these chain letters are that is why they can be spread around so easy because they sound so believable. I hate these chain things and erase them when I get them and I have sent every one on my email list Snopes addy ect but they still pass them on :x  Oh well a click of the mouse gets rid of them  :)  Jim
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline Leftoverdj

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2005, 04:02:18 PM »
Bless you, my brothers!

This kind of fakery does no one any good, and the more people trying to stop it, the better.
It is the duty of the good citizen to love his country and hate his gubmint.

Offline BamBams

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2005, 04:14:33 PM »
Quote from: Leftoverdj

This kind of fakery does no one any good, and the more people trying to stop it, the better.

Yup.  It's gotten to where I run everything like over snopes first.  It amazes me how people there are out there who either try to encourage or discourage other through lies and exaggerations.
NRA Handgun Instructor

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (15)
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2005, 04:18:05 PM »
That letter might be a fake but is the message correct? Is someone that does not follow Islam in infidel? From what I've seen of the Fumdamental Islamic world so far they seem to typify religious intolerance. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Muslims or anyone because of their religion,but I'm going to keep my eye on anyone who's doctrine comands them to kill me. Please, if I am way off base in my understanding of the Koran's comandment to kill all infidels, someone set me straight. Any Imums out there?
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun

Offline Leftoverdj

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2005, 04:29:25 PM »
Markus, there's an exemption for the "People of the Book"; i.e., Jews and Christians. Overall, Christians and Jews living under Moslem rule have been treated no worse than Jews have been treated under Christian rule.

Offline Leftoverdj

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2005, 05:19:01 AM »
TM7, "overall".

Yes, the last 50 years have been rough, but that is more political than religious. More than a thousand years of relatively peaceful co-existence lay before that. Even since the establishment of Israel, the Moslem have not commited the level of atrocities against Jews that Christians committed before that time. There are only a handful of Jews in Germany, for example.

I stand by my statement.

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2005, 06:20:08 AM »
A quick study on the origins of Islam and some things said in the Koran . A little long but worth the read.  

http://www.lamblion.com/New08.php
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC