Poll

Place Your Bets Here!

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: February 08, 2005, 04:05:03 PM

Author Topic: Who's Gonna Win The Superbowl?  (Read 800 times)

Offline BamBams

• Trade Count: (0)
Who's Gonna Win The Superbowl?
« on: February 05, 2005, 04:05:03 PM »
Care to make a prediction?  Got any reasons why you think your team is going to win?
NRA Handgun Instructor

Offline ihuntbucks

• Trade Count: (12)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2005, 07:08:13 PM »
Pats -7 is money in the bank.It's what is known as a "lock". :lol: .......Rick
"Traveling East" F&AM #261  RAM #105  R&SM #69  KT #23 "Live for nothing;die for something"

Offline kevin.303

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2005, 07:37:25 PM »
add this option;

" who gives a flying fargle, i hate football. it's not a sport if it don't involve a gun, a rod, or a whole bunch of cars making numerous left hand turns"
" oh we didn't sink the bismarck, and we didn't fight at all, we spent our time in Norfolk and we really had a ball. chasing after women while our ship was overhauled, living it up on grapefruit juice and sick bay alcohol"

Offline williamlayton

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2005, 01:25:26 AM »
It would appear to me the Patriots have the edge, a large edge, however, stranger things have happened.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline big medicine

• Contributor
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2005, 07:08:07 AM »
I'm in the who cares group. These guys make millions of dollars a year for what?..... They play a game. Then jump around and act like an idiot if you make a tackle or a touch down, isnt that what they make the millions to do? All to often they seem more like a  bunch of criminals that sometimes get away with murder. There are a lot of people in this country who bust their humps everyday, and make a real difference, and get paid squat for what they do. I got better things to do, like load 45-70s.

Offline FWiedner

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2005, 07:18:52 AM »
Budweiser
They may talk of a "New Order" in the  world, but what they have in mind is only a revival of the oldest and worst tyranny.   No liberty, no religion, no hope.   It is an unholy alliance of power and pelf to dominate and to enslave the human race.

Offline NYH1

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2005, 11:26:35 AM »
Quote from: kevin.303
add this option;

" who gives a flying fargle, i hate football. it's not a sport if it don't involve a gun, a rod, or a whole bunch of cars making numerous left hand turns"

Say what you want, but football is a REAL MANS sport. Everything you listed woman do and sometimes better then men. They shoot guns, fish and even race cars! I've yet to see a woman play in a super bowl. Like I said its a real mans sport! And the single largest watched televised event of the year.......every year all over the world! :D
"ROLL TIDE". . .Back To Back. . .Three In The Last Four Years "GO GIANTS"  "YANKEES"

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2005, 11:34:43 AM »
Well the Pats are favored but I have to go with the Eagles. Seems like this is the year for upsets and the Eagles took out the vikings out of the race who took out the Packers and since I am a Packer Fan Go Eagles as my two favorite teams are the Packers and whoever beats the Vikings!  :)  :)  :)
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline NYH1

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2005, 11:44:27 AM »
Jim, is Bret Farve going to play next year or is he going to retire ? I'm not a Packer's fan.....but thats a quarterback !!!
"ROLL TIDE". . .Back To Back. . .Three In The Last Four Years "GO GIANTS"  "YANKEES"

Offline powderman

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2005, 12:45:00 PM »
Well, duuuuuuuhhhhh, the one with the most points? Really, I could care less. Never liked football, quit watching baseball when those spoiled brat millionaires cancelled the world series several years ago. Boxing, now thats another story. POWDERMAN.  :D  :D  :D  :D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2005, 01:35:37 PM »
Quote from: New York Hunter
Jim, is Bret Farve going to play next year or is he going to retire ? I'm not a Packer's fan.....but thats a quarterback !!!

I have not heard anything yet but I think he likes the game too much to retire yet and he still is a very effective Quarterback yet so I do not see him retireing yet but then who knows? With his wife having Breast Cancer maybe that may make him to decide different? Jim

Offline magooch

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2005, 03:14:49 AM »
I predict the Patriots will win 24-21.  Branch will be MVP.  The Beatle won't have a wardrobe malfuntion.  Let's see; what else...
Swingem

Offline JPSaxMan

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2005, 10:46:29 AM »
Good thing I didn't bet money on it. I saw it today, after the incredulous loss  :cry:, and put my vote on the patriots. As someone in PA, I was routing for the Eagles. We were at a party and there was only one person there who routed for the Patriots. Well, wouldn't ya kno it, they won :x . Oh well, it's only a game :roll:.  :D
JP

Attorney: Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in
his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning?

Doctor: Did you actually pass the bar exam?

Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2005, 01:35:06 PM »
Quote from: Fishman029
Good thing I didn't bet money on it. I saw it today, after the incredulous loss  :cry:, and put my vote on the patriots. As someone in PA, I was routing for the Eagles. We were at a party and there was only one person there who routed for the Patriots. Well, wouldn't ya kno it, they won :x . Oh well, it's only a game :roll:.  :D

Yea too bad they beat them selves if they could have eliminated the turnovers they might have won.  :cry:

Offline JPSaxMan

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2005, 01:49:13 PM »
It seemed like it dragged on and on forever, too. It took forever for them to get a touchdown. Yikes. :eek: . Oh well. All over and done with it. For the Patriots fans, whoo hoo :P . For the Eagles fans, boo hoo :cry:. :D
JP

Attorney: Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in
his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning?

Doctor: Did you actually pass the bar exam?

Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding